MY CD4 count keeps increasing, so does my viral load

Can anyone help me to understand what's going on?

After a bit more than a year, I got tested for VL and CD4 (and Cd4/CD8 ratio). I thought my CD4 count would be low, after almost 5 years of HIV. But, surprise, for the third time in a row, my T cells were higher. Now, from 530, I am on 857, 40%. The weird thing is that my VL keeps increasing, also, it went from 6K to 15K.

Where does the virus grows, if its population is increasing, but my T cells are not being destroyed? This is very puzzling.

Of course, I am delighted to have CD4 as high as any regular person.

Wow, that is amazing. Good for you. Even though your VL is increasing, it is still very low. Mine was 33K the first time it was tested, which was only two months after infection. Two months after that it was up to 77K. Maybe you are a non-progressor.

Guest JizzDumpWI

Hung, great news for you. Possible your immune system is rising to the occasion. My best to you. If you ever wish to come to Wisconsin USA and/or meet in Costa Rica (my second home) you would be welcome.