My strategy to fuck bare

Guest kazore

Guest kazore

I noticed that when i decide to fuck with a guy without a condom and we discuss to do it that way before the excitement is not the same then when we fuck bareback when we were supposed to fuck with a condom.

the best is when there's no or minimal discussion about condom. i know how to show that i'm ready to be fucked. i rub my ass against his cock while i pushing slowly the dick against my hole. Also if you pre lub your ass you just have to sit on the dick, it's way easier. Then if the guy say something you pull out and restart a few seconds later, then you say it's just the head or just for a few seconds, then you stop and you start again and you sit completely on the dick. then if the guy put a condom you let him lub you and do the preparation but when he starts to penetrate you remove the condom and say you are not ready yet and i start to rub the dick against my hole and try to introduce it.

when i'm a top it is a different strategy...

what about you?

No conversation about condoms beforehand, let him think its assumed. Get the bottom really excited by rimming him against the wall, then start feeding poppers. Get him slick and wet, making sure to get a few fingers up there continuously. One last double feed of poppers for the bottom, then when he is buzzing and thinking he's still just getting rimmed/fingered, just part his cheeks and push your dick in and start fucking bare. By the time he comes down from his poppers high it will be too late, another quick hit of poppers, usually at this point any reservations disappear and they are excited to ride raw cock.

I'll admit I've tried that before. Some guys do have a VERY strong resistant to barebacking. I had one experience with a top where I tried every trick in the book and it failed. He wouldn't fuck me. If I had gone in with a "plan" and was seriously trying to trick him it might have worked. But I just pulled random ideas out of my ass and tried rubbing against him, pushing it in slightly, and offering poppers and nothing works.

At the same time at the baths a few weeks ago I got a german guy to fuck me bare. He wanted to use a condom but I told him to try the poppers. He did and I pushed my ass against his cock and told him i want to feel it at the entrance. He ended up pushing it and fucking me bare and breeding me twice.

I wish the tactics you said would work for everyone but they don't. Some require doctored condoms and etc. But I won't go that far for a fuck. But I know some will.

I've also been with a couple guys, mostly at bathhouse, where we've gotten just to the point of fucking...they say "You have a condom?".. I keep rubbing my ass against their now wet cock (& my slick as always ass).. I manage to get them to slip the head in... and I'll say, "just put/keep it in for a minute or two...it feels good"... they most often are overcome with the sensation that lust takes over and.....

I always make sure I don't have condoms. If they are in the bathhouse room then I hide them. I make sure I am prelubed. If he is resistant, I usually end up making out and getting on top of him. to make out, and play with his nipples. Then I rub my ass slowly up and down his cock, rubbing until he is flying. Then I ease him in. Once he is in, he usually is so turned on he keeps fucking until he breeds me.

never realley talk about it, i just let nature take its course. a LOT of bttms tend to pull the rubber off me when i start to force it inside (when i used em) -they get the idea quick and let me go raw.

i started raw fuckkin in '97, but didnt consider myself a BBer until a few yrs ago. -but that also gets the Nazis panties in a bind, so i stick to these sites mostly

Syd, that strategy gets me so hard just reading it, while I am getting rimmed and fingered, love getting my ass slapped a bit. It's such a surprise when he's got his tongue buried in my hole, and he smacks my ass. Love the thought of him distracting my brain, feeding me some big hits of poppers, while my head is spinning he plows his cock into my wet ass. By the time I'm coming back down he is already asking me if I can feel every inch of his throbbing cock in my hole, he's telling me how hard he's gonna fuck me. I don't even care that he's fucking me bare. A great turn on for me is to tell me about using a condom before we start fooling around, then getting me all high, and fucking me bare for a good hard deep pounding, then flipping me over into a different position at which time I can clearly see the condom is still in the package and not on his dick...Now he knows I have seen it, so he is now really holding me down plowing balls deep as he gets even more verbal letting me know that I am taking every thrust of his cock bare in my ass, he can tell how much I'm loving it as I beg for more, harder and deeper..

Edited by subtm4u

Guest ff-whole

As a bottom, I go with my sixth sense and look at the person and his physics... If he looks healthy and his dick is clean, I don't say or ask anything. Start sucking the tops dick and when he starts fingering my hole or better wants to rim it, I know everything is fine. I quickly and naturally turn very wet and turn around and slide his dick right inside of me... Because I get so hot and wet and my cunt so loose and inviting the tops are turned on so badly, they've lost all their inhibitions instantly.

...and I know, and he knows I want the load right inside of me... :)