Palm Springs or WeHo/LA

suninmyface

my partner and i have flights to LAX for a weeks vacation around July 4th this summer. for those who live there or have traveled there, what's your recommendations for two fit, decent looking guys in there early 50's who enjoy a nice relaxing sexcation. We are from the east coast and have enjoyed Island House in Key West and the gay hotels in Fort Lauderdale. What would Palm Springs be like? Ideas...

PS on a summer's holiday wknd is a dream cum true for a sexcation. Just choose your hotel carefully. Some are more frisky than others. Choose one with day passes. CCBC isn't luxurious but you'll find plenty of opportunities to either top or bttm. Enjoy!

Guest faggot hole

PS is a paradise for sluts and whores. i have been lucky enough to go there several times and i have never NEVER not enjoyed nearly continuous breeding. my first time there (i was way young) i was brought by an older fb, and i had cock up my ass or down my throat from about 5 minutes after our arrival and check in (and way before we even found our room) until in the car on the way to the airport when we left. It was my first experience in being whored out. my fb explained that he was promoting and encouraging my use to the resort guests and staff as a lesson in my potential as a bottom. (It is a lesson that i believe i have learned well.) Even when i went on my own, when i was older, i was able to attract nearly constant attention from other resort guests and the natives. (And don't forget the PS natives. There probably are more hot daddies per square mile in PS area than anywhere on Earth.)

And, what twotopmen says about CCBC is true. The rooms are not luxurious but they are comfortable, and if you are spending a lot of (or any) time in your room, you're missing the point (unless, of course, your door is open, you've got an appropriate sign up and there is a constant stream of men coming through.