The Second Ring

2 hours ago, Bibttmmiami said:

I’ve never been able to get past the second ring with toys, (it just hurts) and none of the guys I have been with were long enough. 

With toys it needs to be something soft and flexible and ideally tapered or narrow.

The second ring is the entrance to the sigmoid colon, which then takes a turn to the left of your body. Anyway rigid that tries to just go straight ahead is going to hit the wall of your intestine, and it's that which hurts.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, topblkmale said:

I'm a second hole breeder.

But I am very curious to know whether bottoms feel a deeper connection when a top breeds past the second hole (ring).

For me, absolute yes! I've only experienced it a few times with a top (more often with a toy). It's usually unexpected and I feel my entire body and soul submit to his cock. There is nothing else like it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, topblkmale said:

I'm a second hole breeder.

But I am very curious to know whether bottoms feel a deeper connection when a top breeds past the second hole (ring).

Agree with @JockstrapBottom a shameless bottom in touch with his needs definitely knows when you're squirting in that second hole. It's happened to me a couple of times, and it's absolute euphoria.

I typically lie on my back, hug my knees, and rock back and forth to ensure it all soaks in the second chamber and doesn't leak out.

24 minutes ago, wh0rehole said:

Agree with @JockstrapBottom a shameless bottom in touch with his needs definitely knows when you're squirting in that second hole. It's happened to me a couple of times, and it's absolute euphoria.

I typically lie on my back, hug my knees, and rock back and forth to ensure it all soaks in the second chamber and doesn't leak out.

I third that sentiment it’s hot as hell when I feel my second ring get impaled knowing that tops load isn’t coming out no matter how much I try making the risk so much hotter if I don’t know their status 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

Experiencing this with a toy doesn’t interest me, but I have experienced it with a generous top at a bathhouse. Generous because he gave me two good bumps and a lot of shotgunning. Every time his long black cock entered that “second hole” I felt it. He just kept fucking me for hours delivering load after load and I pictured him soaking vulnerable raw flesh with load after load of his hit spunk. It was at least 12 hours, non stop. When he did take a break, I pulled on a red jock and begged everyone passing my open room door to load me up more. I was proud and happy, loving being gay and being able to provide satisfaction to so many strangers.

• Like 1

On 6/29/2024 at 3:24 AM, FallenLad said:

With toys it needs to be something soft and flexible and ideally tapered or narrow.

The second ring is the entrance to the sigmoid colon, which then takes a turn to the left of your body. Anyway rigid that tries to just go straight ahead is going to hit the wall of your intestine, and it's that which hurts.

Thanks for the advice. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Bibttmmiami said:

Thanks for the advice. 

Is it that it hurts, or is it that it tears?  I read years ago that the intestine is the consistency of a wet paper towel.  It put me off the idea of toys and fisting for good.  The first guide to gay sex book was pretty clear about being cautious, it shouldn’t hurt to have anal sex and if you go too far the hospital visit and the healing can be an unpleasant and lengthy experience.  A cumdump bottom I knew went to Berlin and when he came back, he was out of commission for quite some time. Since them he has settled down and moved to a suburban life. I’m not limiting you, but I want to continue enjoying anal sex for a long time to come and for me, that means there are reasonable limits.

Being a total bottom and almost only able to orgasm through anal the second ring is the holy grail in my opinion where the semen of my lover belongs! For me indeed this is the door to deeper connection in an emotional way. The stimulation of the second ring is in my experience also necessary to have a full-body orgasm or sissygasm through anal sex. Every body is diferent and my anal cavity is maybe less deep but with a penis of at least 6 inches and in missionary with my legs up my lover can enter my second ring just with the head of his penis but that is what counts. When douching with a seringe or the use of a suppository to clean out my experience is that it contracts your anus and make it shorter for some limited time what makes stimulating the second ring more probable. Getting bred past the second ring is of course the way to keep the cum of your lover as long as possible in you, if he cums before it s going to leak out what I also like being the proff that I was inseminated. In my case having a loose as my second ring is the way for my lover to have enough stimulation to be able to cum in a faster way because I am not so tight (anymore...). To reach a full-body orgasm I need to be fucked for a much longer time and having been in chastity for some time what mostly only works when my boyfriend already came once before that day. However I had my first ful-body orgasm with a top with only a 4 inch dick but that was quite curved and fully touched my prostate. The second time it was wit a BBC with an 9 inch dick. Once you get to know your body it works also wit more average dicks! 🙂

• Like 1