sweet

einathens

tender, intimate moments can happen even during the raunchiest and rawest of pigfests. to me they're precious because they're unexpected.

for instance, last folsom fair weekend i was at the sexclub, up against the wall getting fucked by anyone who wanted a piece. most of the time i had my eyes closed, but every once in a while i would open them and take a peek around.

i noticed a cute hispanic boy about 6 feet away. i'd say he was 18 or 19, about 5ft6, slender and cute as hell.

he watched me take 4 or 5 loads.

there was a break in the action, and he stepped over and tapped me on the shoulder. I told him hello.

"i'm going to fuck you," he said, "but i have to wear a condom."

we both looked down at his cock, a lovely standard 6" wrapped in latex.

"you don't HAVE to," i said. "you CHOOSE to. and you can choose NOT to."

i don't think he quite believed me, so when he started to line up with my hole, i reached back, pulled the rubber off, and slid my ass onto his cock.

he froze.

i wondered if he was going to pull out and walk off.

i hoped not.

i pulsed my ring around his cockhead. he moaned.

i flexed all those muscles. he moaned again and started slowly thrusting.

his kissed the back of my neck, and then his lips found my ear. in bewtween nibbles and sucks he muttered, "oh fuck...oh my god...i'm fucking you raw...oh my god...oh fuck..."

his arms wrapped around my chest so hard i feared for my ribs as he began to hammer away, finding his rythm and losing himself in what i think was his first-ever raw, primal fuck.

it felt wonderful, and i really got off on thinking that i was giving him a new experience.

he started pounding harder and faster, shorter strokes, and i knew he was about to blow.

would he pull out?

just in case he still had the presence of mind to do so, i reached back and grabbed his cute ass, pulling him in me as deep as he would go.

he started mumbling in spanish, and then i felt him shoot.

deep inside.

he clung to me for several minutes, getting his breath back and coming down from his fuck-high as his cock softened and i released it.

he kissed my neck and then he surprised me. he slid a finger into my hole, pulled it out and then just stared at the load gathered on it.

i leaned over and licked it off. his eyes got big, so i slid in a finger and held it up to him.

then he surprised me. he licked it off. we looked at each other and he just started laughing.

what could i do? i kissed him.

of the 50 loads i took that weekend, his was by far my favorite

i saw him the next day ay the fair with a much older man. i waved, he blushed and looked away.

that's my story. share yours.

what's the sweetest fuck YOU'VE ever had?

Guest JizzDumpWI

I have no story that comes close to that. Have enjoyed tender times with anon guys but expressed mostly in afterplay.

• Moderators
..... seriously, guys? 102 views and no one has anything to say?

Sweetie, your story set the bar pretty high. Anything I have thought to add seems kinda lame.