cummy holes for the bottoms

rawversatop

It has to be a big load and I'm usually on top but I can totally feel it. I love it. I had some guy try and stealth me by not letting on in his breathing that he was ejaculsting in my ass but I could feel it. I just let my eyes close and milked his cock with some quick Kegels.

I only feel big loads but what really makes me ask for more is feeling the cock growing and trying to lock inside me and then the spraying.

i always felt when the top cums in me, that the best part. but the last top i let fucking i felt nothing anytime he came so i got sick of him and im not hooking up with him anymore. we played for 4 months and im shocked it last that long i wasnt feeling him.

seriously, for one who loves getting the load in there and feeling the dick stay in, for hours: i can tell when the top's unloaded, but only once really felt the cum itself. most talented big-dicked top i've ever met. young black man with a very thick 10"+. knew how to work it in slow, tight and deep. and then really took his time unloading. every guy in the world should be required to be fucked by a top like that.

I have always felt a TOP cum in My mancunt and will love everytime ... It makes me very happ that He cums in Me and to know that I can feel it ... I know then I have pleasured His needs and I truely a sick nasty filthy preverted pig bitch for real men to use ...

only once, the guy went really deep, and his cum actually kinda tingled or burned a bit.

But I also top a lot more, and my ex was the main guy who used to do me, didnt nut that much.

• 3 weeks later...
Sometimes I feel it, sometimes I don't.

What I do feel is that head swell up and that cock having spasms with each jet of babies its seeding me with.

That throb is the best.

This is the same for me. I feel it sometimes but not always.

But when it starts to leak out, oh fuck its amazing!