How do you expel the air without pushing out the load?

I like to receive multiple loads from any and all cocks. I also don't like pushing out the creampie once everyone has finished. I also seem to get pumped with a lot of air during my breeding sessions. So my question is

1) Is there a way to reduce the amount of air that gets pumped into my gut?

2) Whats the best way to push out the air and yet keep all loads inside my cunt? I prefer to keep loads in there until it is absorbed or passed naturally.

Guest JizzDumpWI

Typically you can let the air out, and not lose the entire cum load. Best if ass is up and you're face down. Then you get gravity working in your favor.

Also, if, while you have your ass up in the air, maybe by rolling over against a wall, chair or bed so you can extend you legs up and relax at the same time, just barely finger your hole open so you can control how much air escapes, let it out slowly then plug in a good sized butt plug of dildo to force the cum deep down inside, my Top likes to rape it deep down inside me with a long thick dildo while my ass is up and my legs spread, then you can clench that in and come down out of the air and let that Hot Poz load soak in over time while you keep beating off thinking about it. Later, when your ready to pull your plug/dildo out it'll taste fucking Great with all that cum and ass juice coating it. DELICIOUS

One thing I did once is after getting fucked and a large load deposited in my ass, I got a long dildo and pushed it clear up my colon/ass - spreading the seed deep inside me. Less likely to "fart" it out if I need to expel a little air ...

Gravity helps a lot. I'll keep my ass on the bed while my upper body is on the floor. Never lose a drop that way. I'll retain air about 25% of the time. The longer the fuck, the more air. Sometimes I'll use my fingers to help the air out. Then I get to lick them clean.