Bbikercub

Is bareback a fetish?  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Is bareback a fetish?

• Absolutely a fetish
    • Sort of a fetish
    • Not a fetish

On 4/30/2019 at 5:43 PM, Poz-Mcr said:

As with many of the responses to this one, I am definitely in the "bareback is not a fetish" camp. Barebacking is natural, it's part of our innermost coding for passing on our genes (even if I can't technically pass my genes on to another guy in the form of procreation). 

I would love to be fucked by you x

Condomless sex can be a fetish, to be sure, depending on the value that one places on it. Is the whole point, or much of the point, of having the sex having to do with the sex being condomless? Is the sex being condomless more important than other factors, like (to name an issue not at random) the safety of the people involved?

Similarly, sex with condoms can also be a fetish, especially if it is the sex being with condoms that is being fetishized.

I have gotten, on occasions, a bit of a thrill when I have had some bareback sex. The first time I took a load was one time; the first time I bottomed for four guys, three of whom were doing me without condoms (two undetectables, one PrEPster), was another. In both occasions, though, having sex without condoms was not the point of it. Having sex was, and if it was the sort of sex I had not done before it was simply because I did not think that I could do so safely.

Condoms are tools; condomless sex is an option when these tools are not needed. I vary my repertoire as I need to, depending on the circumstance. On one memorable occasion, a top made use of condoms to make sure he did not blow in my hole early.

• 2 months later...
On 4/28/2019 at 2:12 PM, dale3 said:

It's completely natural for one man to use his hole to give pleasure to a more manly dominate man.  And bareback is totally natural, and completely normal.  Requiring a man to cover himself with synthetic man made material is unnatural and doesn't allow for anyone's satisfaction or pleasure. And to allow a top  masculine man to finish and cum inside me is one of the ultimate acts of surrender.

I totally agree!I have never considered anything but bareback.