A rough hand grabbed some of my hair and pulled my head to the side. It was Mac, and he must have read the shocked confusion on my face, because he leaned in and said, “Who told you you could come, boy?”

Behind me, with a few more rough and quick thrusts, Big Al dumped his second load of the night into my ass. My legs trembled as I felt the hot spurts inside my already wet hole. He ground himself against me for a few seconds, his belly heavy against my back, then pulled out. I felt his cum leaking out of my ass. Mac tugged my hair a bit harder, and I stumbled a bit towards himself, gripped my shoulder with his other hand and spun me around until my back was pressed against his chest, his hard dick heavy and hot against the small of my back. “Did you tell him he could come?” Mac asked Big Al.

“Nope,” Big Al grinned through his bushy beard.

“Did you?” Mac asked Robert, who smirked and shook his head. Mac’s voice was low and gravelly when he spoke next, leaning over me and speaking right into my ear, asking “Did you come without permission, boy?”

“Yes,” I said, and he tugged on my hair just hard enough to make me hiss.

“That’s ‘yes, Sir,’” he corrected.

“Yes, sir!” I gasped. He laughed, and I felt it rumble from his chest and through my back. On the bed, Bill was climbing out from between Mark’s legs, and I saw a thick dribble of spunk drop from the end of his dick as he pulled out. I licked my lips and shivered. Mac laughed again, squeezing me against him.

“Sorry, man,” Bill said to Big Al, though he didn’t sound remotely sorry at all. “He signed up.”

Big Al shook his head, grunting an amused “Uh-huh.”

“My turn,” Robert said, and I watched as the hairy blond climbed up onto the bed and positioned himself up between Mark’s bound thighs. He leaned over the young man and grinned as he spoke next to his ear, asking “How about you? You know how to say, ‘Yes, Sir’?” There was no mistaking the sounds Mark made as anything other than a gagged version of those exact words. Robert laughed, and leaned in closer, pressing against Mark and – I assumed – making his hard on obvious. “Good boy. Again?” Again Mark’s gagged version of the words, and he twisted a little against his bindings. He was covered in a light sheen of sweat. “Again?” Robert asked, grinning. Again Mark replied, almost yelling through the spit-soaked gag. “So, you’d like me to fuck you, is that it, boy? You want me to breed your little boy hole?”

Mark had barely managed to reply again before Robert raised his hips, positioned himself, and rammed his dick home in what I could tell was a rough – and deep – thrust. Mark’s head drooped and his legs strained against their bound and open position, and Robert laughed, throwing a mean fuck into the slim young man from the get-go. He braced his hairy arms to either side of Mark’s head, and pounded away at him. Mark’s inarticulate ongoing groans were punctuated by little bouts of breathlessness as the big hairy man rammed in deep. “How ‘bout you?” Mac asked, sliding his hand over my chest and taking one nipple between his rough fingers. “You doing to be a good boy?”

I bit my lip, and when I didn’t respond fast enough, Mac gave my nipple a quick twist, and I yelped, pressing back against him, squirming. He didn’t relent, and I gasped out, “yes, sir!” He laughed.

“That one’s got a whore’s ass,” Big Al said, nodding at me.

I felt my face grow red. I looked away, and once again my eyes were drawn to Mark’s prone and bound body, and Robert’s rough fucking. Sweat was dripping from Robert’s forehead to a spot between Mark’s shoulder blades. Mark’s ongoing cry was growing almost inaudible now, breathy and quick. “How so?” Bill asked, and my eyes shot back to him. His hairy chest, and his thick, already hard dick, with the sheen of his load still on the purple cock head.

“Barely got my tongue in his ass before he was begging for it,” Big Al said. “I think he would have done anything I asked.” My face was bright red, and I had to look away again. Still pressed hard behind me, Mac squeezed my nipple with another quick tweak, and I writhed again.

“Huh,” Bill said. “That so?” He grinned, and moved to a large over-sized wooden chair with black leather cushioning and curved padded armrests, and pulled it out from against the wall. “Bring him here.”

“You heard him.” Mac marched me to the chair, and Bill’s hands took my wrists and made me hold onto the high back of the tall chair while he picked up two more loops of tape-covered rope from beside the bed. He secured my wrists to the top of the chair – it was a little awkward to stand and lean that way. I was shaking – Bill’s fingers seemed scalding hot on my wrists, and my head was spinning. I could still see – and hear – the ongoing fucking noises of Robert and Mark, and I was breathing in quick heavy breaths.

“Knees on the armrests,” Bill said, and the three men groped, grabbed, and lifted me until I was crouched on the armrests – I realized quickly that the “U” shape of the arm-rests were designed to do this, and that the whole chair must have been custom made. “Comfy, boy?” Bill asked.

“Yes, sir!” I said. It came on reflex, and I shivered. Two more loops were tied around my ankles, securing me. I was more or less crouched on the padded chair, ass in the air, and legs spread, bent over just enough that looking up was uncomfortable.

“Nice,” Mac said. All three men had stepped back.

“Seriously,” Big Al said. “Watch this.” His bearded mouth returned to my hole and once again I was gasping, writhing and begging all at once. His tongue dove deep into my hole – my sore and sperm-slicked hole – and it was at once a relief and a torture.

“Oh god, oh fuck, oh! OH!” I was pushing my ass back onto his tongue, desperate to feel full again. My head sank against the ridge of the chair’s back, and my hands twisted impotently against the loops that bound them in place. My toes curled, my back arched, and I desperately wanted it to stop and never stop, all at the same time.

When Big Al pulled away, and laughed, I nearly whimpered. “See?” he asked.

Bill moved around the front of the chair, blocking my view of Robert and Mark. He leaned in close, pulled up my head, and kissed me. His tongue filled my mouth and I swallowed it eagerly. When he pulled back, he was grinning at me. “I want you to beg us to ruin your hole, boy,” he said. And then I felt Mac’s mouth against my pucker.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 14

I whimpered. I twisted and writhed. I closed my eyes and bit my lip and groaned deep in my chest, but Mac’s tongue didn’t seem to tire in the slightest. His hands were gripping my ass cheeks and his strong thumbs were holding them apart while he drove his tongue into me with a series of deep and hot strokes that seemed designed to drive me insane. The litany of filthy talk that Bill was pouring into my ear wasn’t helping me control myself, either.

“Oh, baby, give in,” Bill said, and I could hear the teasing promise of relief. My dick ached it was so hard again, and my back twisted as I tried to find a position that didn’t make me feel so completely vulnerable and totally fuckable.

This was crazy. What was I doing? Mac’s tongue drilled in particularly deep and wet, and my whole body shook, my mouth dropped open, and I heard myself say, “Please!”

Big Al laughed, and I glanced at him, feeling a shameful heat rush to my face. “I’m gonna go check on Tim. Maybe fuck his face a while,” the huge man said, and left the room. His voice trailed after him, a bit louder from the hallway, “I’ll tell Andrew where to find you.”

From the four-poster bed, Robert began to grunt loudly as he continued to hammer his dick into the prone – and bound – and blindfolded – Mark. Bill turned my head to make me look at the scene on the bed. Robert was slick with sweat, his blond chest hair now dark with it, and Mark was covered in a sheen of perspiration of his own. His head sagged under the onslaught that Robert was delivering. Robert’s arm shifted, wrapping around Mark’s neck, and he pulled hard on him, still thrusting in short rough bursts. “Tell me you fucking want it, boy!” he nearly yelled into Mark’s ear.

I heard Mark’s gagged reply – “Efffffff, Uhhhrrrr!” – as I saw Robert ram himself in deep and growl out a long, low, “Fuck!” He’d just come deep inside Mark.

“Yeah,” Bill said, his voice excited. “That’s what you want, isn’t it, boy?” Behind me, Mac’s tongue circled, twisted, licked, dove – I was nearly sobbing now, hyperventilating in my attempt to suck in a completely breath. On the bed, Mark had collapsed as much as his bound limbs would let him, and Robert rolled off him. His dick came free with a slurping sound, and I saw the spunk dribble down his thick shaft as the hairy sweaty man lay on his back beside the prone young man. I twisted and writhed on the hot wet tongue drilling into my pucker. Bill took both sides of my head and met my gaze, smiling almost cruelly. “Think how that’d feel, boy – all those cocks, all that freedom....” He leaned in closer. “Tim loves it, and he knew you’d love it, too.”

Behind me, Mac buried his tongue deep and flicked it inside my hole. I could feel the mix of cum and spit dripping onto his chin, and I let out a groan of animal need. My ass wasn’t full enough. A tongue was always like this – it drove me mad, wanted me to be more full, wanted that slick wet heat to be something thicker, harder, and longer. “Look at your friend,” Bill said. “Ever seen him more relaxed?” Bill turned my head to look at where Mark lay. His back was moving slowly, taking in huge slow breaths on the bed. His legs and arms sagged in the ropes, and his little round ass – now rubbed raw and red from the hairy men who’d topped him – was wet with sweat and spunk.

I groaned with frustration and need. “Fuck!” I nearly screamed the word. Mac’s tongue darted just right and I shivered bodily again. “Oh, fuck! Please!” I was nearly crying. Any moment now I would be.

“You want a dick in your whore boy ass, don’t you, boy?” Bill asked, in a deeply amused tone.

“Yes!” I begged, “Yes!” I clenched my jaw, pushed my ass back hard onto Mac’s face. I could feel him rooting in my pucker like a man possessed. I felt my eyes fill with frustrated tears.

“You’ve had the only clean dick in the house,” Bill said. I sobbed.

“So,” Bill said, leaning in close again, and wrapping his rough hand around the back of my neck. “You’re going to have to ask us for our dirty cocks. You’re going to have to ask all of us to ruin your hole with our dirty, hard, raw, rough,” each word was punctuated with a shake of my neck, “mean, daddy cocks.”

Mac’s tongue drilled and twisted, and I squirmed and writhed. Insane. This was insane. I shivered again, shook, and then - “Please!” I yelled. “Please! Ruin me! Fuck me! Please, god, please!”

Mac didn’t stop for a moment. I was definitely crying now. “Who first?” Bill asked, his smile wicked, as he added “But understand, boy, you’re asking for all of us, eventually.”

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 14
  • Thanks 1

“You!” I said, and it exploded out of me. “Oh, fuck... You!”

Bill’s smile was a slow, dangerous thing. He reached around the back of my neck and squeezed once. “Good boy,” he said. Behind me, Mac’s tongue slipped form between my spread ass cheeks and he rose, huffing. My whole body sagged as his tongue pleasure/torture stopped.

“There’s gratitude,” he said, but he sounded more amused than anything else. I couldn’t look away from Bill’s gaze – his dark eyes, the small lines around them, the dark hair greying just a bit at the temples, and the hard, masculine angles of his face. Beyond him, I saw Mac climb onto the bed where Mark was tied up. Robert, still lying on his back, nodded at him, and then reached out and almost lazily tickled Mark’s exposed underarm, making him jolt up against his bindings.

Bill’s hand slid down my arm, and he started to untie my wrist. He did one, then the other, and then moved behind me. As his fingers brushed the taped rope around my ankles, I watched Mac spit once onto Mark’s already slick pucker, then line up his dick and slowly push himself inside. Mark’s body tensed and curled, but the sound that came deep from his throat was guttural and definitely one of pleasure.

My other ankle was freed, and then Bill’s rough, calloused hand slid around my waist and pulled me. I awkwardly got down from the chair – my legs and arms felt like rubber, spongy and weak from my thrashing – and his arms wrapped tight around me from behind, turning me to face the four poster bed for a moment. His hard-on pressed against the small of my back, and the heat from his hairy body was electric. He was squeezing me tight enough that it was just shy of uncomfortable.

“Look how happy that boy is,” Bill said into my ear, and I watched as Mac began to pick up the pace. He’d taken Mark’s shoulders in his hands, and was bucking into him with long, gyrating thrusts that made Mark’s chew at the gag in his mouth.

Mac smiled at me as Bill started to walk me backwards out of the room. In the hall, Andrew passed by, naked, heading toward the room we’d just vacated. He didn’t say a word, and I knew he was waiting for his turn with Mark. From the far end of the hall, I could hear Big Al’s voice, and just barely heard the gurgle that was likely the result of him face-fucking Tim.

I was shaking. No doubt Bill could tell, but he continued to steer me, and pushed through the middle door in the hall, where a bed waited that was only slightly askew. This must have been the room Robert and Mac had been in, judging from the clothes on the floor.

“Boy, from the first time I saw you, I wanted you,” Bill said, and he gave me a little shove. I fell onto the bed, stomach first. “And seeing that whore ass now, I’m not sure I’m ever going to let you go.” I shivered again, and rolled onto my back, looking up at him. He was standing over me, his dick hard and its purple swollen cockhead almost spilling a single drop of precome. His thick, strong body, dusted with that dark hair, seemed tensed and ready to spring. And his smile wasn’t entirely kind.

I bit my lip. What was I thinking? Maybe this was a mistake.

“Tim,” I said, not sure what else to say.

Bill smirked. “Tim knows what he is.” As he spoke, he moved forward slowly but purposefully, and I slid back further onto the bed. He got onto the bed between my legs, and his hands slid up and down my calves, before sliding under them and starting to lift. “Tim’s a good fuckbuddy. But you’re a boy. A whore boy. Whore boys need daddies to keep ‘em in line. And keep others lined up for ‘em. But a boy has to belong to one daddy, that’s for damn sure.”

I was breathing so rapidly I could barely catch my breath. He lifted my legs, then gripped both ankles with one hand while he tugged a pillow from the head of the bed and pushed it under the small of my back, then did it again. My chin was pressed against my chest to look at him above me, and he nodded at my legs in his hand.

“Grab your legs, whore boy,” he said.

I obeyed on some reflex born deep. I shivered again. Mac’s assault on my ass had been one thing, and had turned me on so completely I’d agreed to... Oh my god, what I was agreeing to... This was insane! I had to stop this, I had to –

Mac buried his mouth on my raised pucker, wrapping his hairy arms around my waist and tugging me up against his face. Coherent thought vanished almost immediately, and I was writhing and bucking against the hot feel of his tongue drilling into me.

“Yeah, that’s a whore boy,” Bill said, coming up for air for just a moment. “You’re going to be my whore boy, aren’t you?”

“Yes!” I yelled the word, and Bill’s grin was triumphant and feral. He buried his tongue in me again, licking, biting, shaking his head, swiping with his tongue, spitting, slurping, and making me thrash and grind myself for a few minutes more, until I started to speak, utterly out of my mind with what he was doing.

“Oh! God! Fuck me! Please! Fuck me! God, ruin me! I’ll be your boy! Your whore boy! Please! Oh! Please fuck me and ruin me oh God!”

He shifted so fast the reality took a moment to sink in. One moment his tongue was driving me wild, the next both of his thick hairy arms were to either side of my head, pinning my face between them and forcing me to look right up and into his eyes, and his hard cock was pushing hard into me, with nothing but the last few remnants of Big Al’s spunk, and a whole lot of saliva, between us. He entered me with a single, deep shove that made me cry out in an animal way, then held perfectly still, his dick buried inside me, eyes locked on mine.

“Fuck!” I gasped.

He nodded. “Yeah, boy. Now I fuck you. Now I make you mine.”

And he did. He started to fuck me with strong, even thrusts, pulling almost out before burying himself back in. The angles the pillows made were perfect – he obviously knew what he was doing – and every stroke sent incredible sparks up and down my spine. I couldn’t think. Couldn’t concentrate. He shifted his arms, first took my face in his hands ,then turned his hands so his thumbs both slipped into my mouth, and while I sucked on them, he increased the pace of his fuck, going faster, and harder, with every grunt. Our skin grew slick against each other, and his dick – though it hit just right and was making me crazy with how he rubbed me inside – was growing painful as it pounded into my ass.

He was smiling, this man who was fucking me raw and who had chosen me in some way the first time Tim had introduced us. It wasn’t a friendly smile, but a possessive one, and angry. He was grunting louder now, and his sweat dripped down onto me as his thrusts grew even harder, and I started to whimper around his thumbs. I let go of my legs, and wrapped them around the back of his ass, pulling him into me, hoping he could understand what that meant. My hands gripped at his shoulders and made a low, moaning noise around his thumbs.

He pulled his thumbs free, and when my mouth opened, he spit into it. I stared in shock, and he growled at me, grinding his cock into me with a force that made me whimper.

“Yeah, you’re ready, aren’t you whore boy? You’re ready for daddy to make you his? You want me to ruin you now, don’t you boy?”

“Ruin me!” I begged him, and he buried his dick to the balls and his hot load burst deep inside me.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 20
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1