Infection risk and was I stealthed?

So let me preface this story with: I'm neg and would preferably like to stay that way. I do, however, enjoy bareback fucking and play safe about 50% of the time.

Last night I ended up fucking around with two poz guys. One guy is about 8in and the other dude was a whopping 10in and really thick. They were both pretty hot, but the poz thing kinda threw me off. I asked of they'd play safe and they said they only topped bare and that it'd be okay to fuck me bare as long as they didn't cum in me. So I agreed and told them to cum on my face when they got close.

I went over to their place and we started getting naked and fooling around. I started sucking the 10in guy and the his BF started lubing me up. The guy about to fuck me pulled out a bottle of poppers and shoved it under my nose. As i took a deep wiff, his hard cock sank into my tight ass. All the while I'm sucking his BF's huge dick, he's nailing me hardcore. He fucked me for like 10 min then passed me off to his huge BF. They had me take another hit of poppers and the giant cock forced my hole open and stretched me to the point where it hurt.

Like before I was fucked for 10 min or so, then passed off again to the 8in dude. At this point I was pretty sore and getting kinda skittish, thinking that they planned to just unload inside me so I said I was too sore to continue bottoming. And as I started pulling off, the dude pulled me back on his dick, started pounding like crazy, and make a weak attempt at holding me there. I managed to pull off him, feigning really bad ass pain.

I finished myself off and shot a massive load all over, but what was a bit off was that neither of the dudes were hard or wanted to get off after fucking me.

I went home and went straight to the bathroom thinking maybe one or both dudes came in me and it kinda looked like there was some cum, but it may have just been lube.

Afterwards, kinda freaking out I texted the guys and they assured me they were both undetectable for 4 years and very healthy.

So I guess my question is, do you think they came in me? Or were they just frustrated I ended the fuck? Also, if they did cum in me, how likely is it I'd become poz myself?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I guess my question is, do you think they came in me? Or were they just frustrated I ended the fuck? Also, if they did cum in me, how likely is it I'd become poz myself?

Your risk rate is about .03%-3% There are too many variables to know much more.

That being said, if you want to stay neg, I suggest not getting yourself in situations like that to begin with. Yes undetec guys have lower transmission risks, but its not zero. On a side note it seems like you thought you wanted it at first then pulled away, which is really annoying to guys who want to hookup, make your decisions in advance about what you are comfortable with.

If you are really worried go today to your closest clinic/public health department, and as for PeP, (post exposure prophylaxis)

Hey, thanks for the figures. It's more reassuring. The sex was great, things just seemed off. I was willing to risk the barebacking, but wasn't ready to take the load and made that clear before I went over.

If there was only a very small amount of "stuff" that came out, it was probably mostly mucous and lube.

Just to be clear however, just because its "lower" risk than some other activities, it makes no difference if you are in the percentage that gets it, and you dont want it. You said you dont want to become poz, but with your "risk reduction" strategy there is a good chance it will eventually happen. Not judging you, just some food for thought.

Asking a top not to cum inside you is in no way safer sex. Even if he doesn't shoot his load in your ass, there's a huge possibility that the top may deposit some cum before he pulls out.

I often times ooze out cum (actual cum, not pre-cum) before I fully ejaculate. Not just right before, but several minutes before.

In the situation you describe, since they didn't want to finish, they either did shoot inside you and were spent. Or, they weren't even close and at most left you with some pre-cum.

I think they both came in you. I've tried poppers 3 times when guys said it would help me deep throat and each time they held them to my nose and had me breathe them too long and when I was out of it fucked me instead of me sucking them. When I came to, I'd already been fucked. It's definitely possible to breathe poppers tot he point of not knowing what's going on and missing their nutting up your ass entirely.

Its not what "they" did to you, its what you chose to accept for yourself.

I agree with others here that if they really are undetectable, then a low risk.

But you have to trust that they really are undetectable, just as you would have to trust that a guy who says he is negative really is negative.

If they are not undetectable, then precum, or pre-ejaculation sperm would be high enough viral load to convert you.

How do you lower your risk? - consider sticking with guys who you know and really trust to be on HIV meds....or consider going on PrEP yourself

Its not what "they" did to you, its what you chose to accept for yourself,

Definitely, I agree completely. I wouldn't blame them one bit if I converted. Even if they didn't cum in me I know there's a real risk anyway.

I guess lust clouded my judgement a bit. It was still a hot time though.

I'll admit, I have fantasized about taking the guys loads before. Like dumpaloadge said, the dudes are hot and hung and that drives me wild.

I guess I didn't think about that either SethChase. I sort of assumed the most I'd be exposed to was precum. What's done is done now I suppose so the only question left is where do I go from here.

I could ask the dudes to rubber up, but after taking them both raw that would suck for both of us. I've taken "neg" guys loads before which is probably even more risky. So I might just end up letting them load me up and hope for the best.

Definitely, I agree completely. I wouldn't blame them one bit if I converted. Even if they didn't cum in me I know there's a real risk anyway.

I guess lust clouded my judgement a bit. It was still a hot time though.

I'll admit, I have fantasized about taking the guys loads before. Like dumpaloadge said, the dudes are hot and hung and that drives me wild.

I guess I didn't think about that either SethChase. I sort of assumed the most I'd be exposed to was precum. What's done is done now I suppose so the only question left is where do I go from here.

I could ask the dudes to rubber up, but after taking them both raw that would suck for both of us. I've taken "neg" guys loads before which is probably even more risky. So I might just end up letting them load me up and hope for the best.

just so you know, it seems like a light decision to make at the time, because its just sex, but converting is a lifelong thing.

App -

Don't beat yourself up about it. You are human, and you are male, and you did what probably most of us on this site have done.

You're not crazy or bad. It happened, and you can't change that.

So what to do next...

-Recognize that this decision or others that you have made are ones that have some risk.

-Get tested and find our where you stand

-If you're poz, then you'll need to learn how to handle that to stay healthy, and know that its not the end of the world.

-If you're neg, then time to do some soul searching and decide what you want for yourself and what your priorities are. If you realize that you really are not prepared to become poz yet, or maybe that you are prepared to, but want to choose to stay neg, then you'll need to come up with a harm reduction strategy that includes only the level of risk that you are comfortable taking. If being a sexual pig bottom is more important, then choose to do that, knowing that it will just be a matter of time before you become poz. You could also consider going on PrEP to prevent HIV - it really works.

Most importantly though is to do whatever you do intentionally and with choice rather than by chance.

the rythm method is a no more effective means of risk reduction than it is birth control.

you can ask a guy to pull out, but you're asking him to conquer millenia of lizard brain instinct telling his body to push forward.

does it work? ask tens of millions of catholics worldwide.

were you stealthed? no. you knew they were poz and that they only play bare, and you agreed.

any consequences of your decision are on you.

Yes, if you play bare any at all then there is always a risk. Whether you play with "neg", poz, or undetectable. If the guys have been tested regularly and have completely been undetectable this whole time then as science has shown the risks are low. Not zero, but low. Any bodily fluid may contain the virus. If one gets a cold, flu, stumach bug, etc. then the medicine schedule could be thrown off. This bump could throw the viral load count off down the road.

If you are not comfortable with the idea of getting the fuck virus, then stop having sex. Period. If you are comfortable with the idea of getting the virus someday, then as the guys here have said check your priorities.

To me it sounds as though you crossed your line in the sand and you was not comfortable. Was it the fact that you did know of their status? Now you first referred to them as Poz and later referred to them as undetectable. Does Poz carry a stronger feeling than Undetectable does? Was it the fact that they were take charge men, and this pushed you beyond a limit? Does the fact of "neg", Poz, Undet. cum in your mouth, body, ass bother you? A lot of self questioning, but good questioning, is needed.

If this event was not been that long ago, then you need to contact these men and appologize to them. Even if you don't have all the answers to your self questioning. Let them know that they were hot, but your comfort level desolved as all of you were having fun. Why contact them? If they are understanding and nice guys then they will be glad to get with you again. You can get to know them better. Affirming their Undet status. When you are ready to go this direction, then you already know a couple that can take you there. Maybe even as an all nighter.

To me it sounds as though you crossed your line in the sand and you was not comfortable. Was it the fact that you did know of their status?

This is probably a big factor. I've taken loads from guys who swore they were neg but I really can't be sure of that. The fact that I knew their status ahead of time is probably what's playing on my mind. I've since let the guys know how I was feeling and they were cool with it and are more than eager for a repeat if I feel up to it.

After some more in depth thinking, I'd much rather keep my HIV negative status. Since my encounter I've been worrying about seroconversion and for the next 3 months I'm sure whenever I get a scratchy throat the fear will surface.

PrEP is an interesting concept which many of you mention. I don't live in a particularly metropolitan area and doctors in this area are pretty conservative, but I suppose it wouldn't hurt to bring up the subject.