Infection risk and was I stealthed?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In any case, please let us know the outcome of it all. Also, keep in mind too, that it may not have been them that infected you, it could have been anyone else that you were playing around with without protection, around the same time. Best of luck to you.

• Moderators

Hey, I wish you all the best, but you need to get tested.

I was a big slut at Texas Bear Round Up taking anonymous loads. Three weeks later I suddenly came down with a weird flu kind of crap. I was afraid I might be pozzed, but I got a negative test result last week. Don't tie yourself up in knots wondering - find out.

You've gotten good advice and there is also "pep" which is post Post-Exposure Prophylaxis

but pep has to be taken with in 72 hours of exposure.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-exposure_prophylaxis

If I was a young gay man again, I would just go ahead and take

pozzed loads. From what I've seen in San Francisco even guys

in relationships seem to become pozzed if they have bareback sex

I was pozzed no later than 1983 and I didn't need to take medication

until 2005. So even if there was prep back in 1983 I don't think it

would have benefited me to take prep all these years.

As what has been said so often on this board. If you barback

then you will probably convert unless you have a resistance

to HIV. Many on this board including me would except that

Don't worry, If you are HIV + I think you will enjoy your self

@tboyer... exaclty well said. if one likes bareback and will bareback its just a matter of time to become poz. unless of course you are immune to HIV but i think its like 5% of total population... if not less

i remeber when i got pozzed... at first i had a mental breakdown (though i knew i would be poz one day) but then i strated to enjoy sex like never before... i became liberated. ever since i've become much more sluttier and piggier than ever. i now love to help out neg chasers to become pozzed and become liberated like me.... :)

yeah dude sounds like FUCK FLU... think you may be POZ )))

As you can see, boyishly cute slutalex is cheering you on :)

I also often hear guys that have converted tell me that they wished that they had started

barebacking sooner

Yeah, Im not sure how I'd take the results if I found out. Just thinking about it makes my stomach feel weaker heh. I'm a student and my healthcare coverage isn't that great. Would it be best to test anonymously first?

Different states have various forms of AIDS drug assistance programs

(ADAP) There are resources out there. It's not bleak as I posted

if you are pozzed I think your just be liberated.

As for taking the HIV test anonymously, well if it makes you more

comfortable taking it anonymously then that's what you should do

Yeah, Im not sure how I'd take the results if I found out. Just thinking about it makes my stomach feel weaker heh. I'm a student and my healthcare coverage isn't that great. Would it be best to test anonymously first?

:) nah dude... dont worry too much.. its not the end of the world. trust me. its all good ;) yeah i took my first test anon as well. turned out poz then i did it again this time without the anon thing and i was 100% sure i was poz.