21 with a tight arse what do you think

Guest JizzDumpWI
im 21 and my arse is realy tight been talking to a poz man and he want to fuck me bb with no lube at all and fill me with cum what do you think should i let him

You're still asking US. When you're ready to make the decision on your own; are aware of the possible ramifications of your choice; then go for it. Until then read about it and become informed about your risks/options/actions should you poz.

go for it. my ass is tight even when stretch out. leave it alot for like 5-10mins it gets tight again even when im reeeallly relaxed. anyways take they leap, or get plowed deep in your case

im 21 and my arse is realy tight been talking to a poz man and he want to fuck me bb with no lube at all and fill me with cum what do you think should i let him
go 4 it ur so luckey to have some one to give u the seed. its my dream.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd never say to anyone just go ahead and get it over with it but I have a very strong feeling that you're going to get pozzed sooner or later. You have to decide if you're going to take control over when it happens or just let it happen and be a surprise when your test turns up poz.

• 2 weeks later...

It's your choice, whether taking poz or neg loads, they both feel good inside you. And the tops love a tight hole to fuck into and stretch out. In fact, many tops will want to fuck you many times if they can. If you bareback be aware that getting pozzed will most likely happen.