Secret filming / blackmail

Does anyone here get off on secretly filming a bottom getting used, or as a bottom secretly filming a top whilst he uses your hole?

When I was in my early 20s a buddy of mine filmed me taking some large dildos. No face or anything, just my tight hole getting forced wide with a big dildo. I sent that video to another friend and fantasised about what it'd be like if he sent it to my boss who was in the same social circle.

years later I found out from straight non-kinky friends that they'd seen it and was it me. I obviously denied everything.

ever since then I've thought about being secretly filmed - as I'm fond of door open anon scenes I think it'd be really hot to let an anon top breed me and film it, to later send me the video and show me who bred me. Maybe get my face in it and use it as collateral to blackmail me. Has anyone experienced this? Any one in the Los Angeles area care to try it?

My first videos and my first blindfolded, door unlocked hookups were exactly what you described. I had fantasized about taking cocks while blindfolded, but had only done with a fuck buddy who I knew. I wanted to do it for real. The thing that gave me the nerve to go thru with it was the idea of secretly filming it and watching later to see who actually fucked me. It was so hot. Some of my best videos were filmed that way. Unfortunately, it is illegal to film someone without their knowledge in places where privacy is assumed. Such as in sexual situations or in bathrooms. I've since made plenty with guys who knew and just pretended not to know, but it is just not as hot to me. I've never thought of blackmailing anyone with my videos, though I'm sure some of them could net me a fortune. But I like most of my fuck buddies too much for that. The ones with money would give me money if I really needed it. I respect them too much to try to black mail them.

dumb thing to do....effecting someones life outside of all this (if shown publicly to anyone ) could be destructive...... and can and will turn and bite you right back. very selfish in a lost way

blackmail?....youll have some big dick ones in the pokey

i just skimmed this topic so im going on Secret filming / blackmail

dumb thing to do....effecting someones life outside of all this (if shown publicly to anyone ) could be destructive...... and can and will turn and bite you right back. very selfish in a lost way

blackmail?....youll have some big dick ones in the pokey

i just skimmed this topic so im going on Secret filming / blackmail

for me the turn on is someone having power and control over me. So I'd be the one getting blackmailed.

i've had several guys film me or take pictures of me without asking. lots of guys will also stream our sex online. sometimes they send the videos and pics to me. other times i don't know what happens to the recordings. i've never had someone try to blackmail me, but when they send me the recordings, there's always that possibility lurking. i wonder who else they send the records to. i guess blackmail would require having access to more of my information than i am usually willing to divulge. it could be hot, but it could also be scary and damaging. several guys who use me regularly probably have more info on me than i realize. i suppose if they really wanted to blackmail me, they could. i'd be curious to see what they would want me to do, since i am basically an on-call (within reason) cumdump for them and their friends already....

Edited by bttmsubslut

Luv being filmed and photographed while being used as a cum dump, but often not aware of it at the time. Have met tops who have been sent my pics without my knowledge by guys that have had me. Turns me on that guys are sharing dirty pics of me

• Administrators
My first videos and my first blindfolded, door unlocked hookups were exactly what you described. I had fantasized about taking cocks while blindfolded, but had only done with a fuck buddy who I knew. ... Some of my best videos were filmed that way. Unfortunately, it is illegal to film someone without their knowledge in places where privacy is assumed. Such as in sexual situations or in bathrooms.

If you can't tell who the other guy is, then it's deniable if he asks if it's him... You should post some of those videos provided the top can't be identified in them.

• 1 year later...
My first videos and my first blindfolded, door unlocked hookups were exactly what you described. I had fantasized about taking cocks while blindfolded, but had only done with a fuck buddy who I knew. I wanted to do it for real. The thing that gave me the nerve to go thru with it was the idea of secretly filming it and watching later to see who actually fucked me. It was so hot. Some of my best videos were filmed that way. Unfortunately, it is illegal to film someone without their knowledge in places where privacy is assumed. Such as in sexual situations or in bathrooms. I've since made plenty with guys who knew and just pretended not to know, but it is just not as hot to me. I've never thought of blackmailing anyone with my videos, though I'm sure some of them could net me a fortune. But I like most of my fuck buddies too much for that. The ones with money would give me money if I really needed it. I respect them too much to try to black mail them.

You still have those vids Tiger? ;)

First time for me was when I went to this guy's house for a 3some. The host apparently had two hidden cams in the room. We were parTying, and after couple of hours he admitted that he was filming our play.....we all actually got very excited and asked him to play it back.....after watching the video from one of the cams, we all found our right angels and continued performing in front of his cams. The nice thing was that he connected his cam to his big screen TV, so we could also had a live broadcast for ourselves.

• 2 weeks later...

well a few months ago i had a group of guys turn on me. We were partying and they were secretly taping me. and then my ex released them to some people. I wont lie i was embarassed and my feelings a little hurt. everyone knew i was barebacking and taking loads from people. neighbors making jokes. i only recently gotten back into sex and i felt they were videoing me. but i figure its out there. so im gonna try and get back to enjoying being nasty and fun during sex

• 2 weeks later...

One time I met a group of guys (about 6-7) in a motel room.....we parTied and start playing around....it was a good mix of people, and everyone was busy playing...I remember I was on my back, legs wide open in the air, while a hunk Latino was fucking my ass , and another hunk white guy shoving his cock down in my throat... I opened my eyes once, and saw one of the guys recording the whole room's action on his cellphone. I was too high and busy to ask him to stop or at least ask him to give me a copy of the film...I wouldn't be surprised to find a video of myself in action on the web one day.

I've done a bit of play on camera, always turned on by it. If someone had a secret camera set up, i would want to find out about it after it was all over and would want to be given a copy or told where it was going to be posted. If it were being live streamed, I would expect that i be aware ahead of time. If i was to be blurred or edited/cropped, i'd at least want to know it was out there.

I opened my eyes once, and saw one of the guys recording the whole room's action on his cellphone. I was too high and busy to ask him to stop or at least ask him to give me a copy of the film.

This would just piss me off - "how about bringing that phone over here so I can shove it up your cunt you rude piece of shit.."

Edited by otebbtop