first sexual exploration recollection

Rawdad4sons

I was 8, almost 9.  I helped the farmer next door with chores to get some extra cash.  I was infatuated with him, at least the way he looked.  Incredible shape, and very, very hairy.  I had never seen anyone like him and watched him constantly.  He never would say much to me, but would be very physical, like grabbing my arm and showing me how to do things on the farm.  Only a few months later, he raped me and continued for several years.  Even though that was my first sexual exploration, I truly did not know what it was all about.  I just knew that he was a grown up man that looked nothing I had seen before, and I liked that.

• 3 months later...
Guest FinalDL2021

When I was in my late teens, I started finding myself looking at the personal ads, I would start checking out the M4M personals, and when I saw one that looked very inviting, I would find myself getting very turned on, and my heart would start pounding out of my chest. I would keep the paper with the personal ad, and contemplate responding. it was 2 years later, when I worked up the courage to reply to an ad, and follow through, which lead to my first Homosexual experience.

My first sexual exploration happened with the first boy I came out to the summer after 7th grade. We made out in his room for a week, then we got undressed in front of each other and I couldn't take my eyes away from his boner and his balls. One thing led to another and I ended up blowing him and a few days later he topped me. 

My first was in 7th or 8th grade. I would have sleepovers with the Mormon boy down the street. He insisted first and started to rub my cock they my pants, which felt amazing. We would jerk each other off for months. Then one night he started to suck my cock. We ended up doing a 69 till he came I’m my mouth, and I swallows his load like a good bottom boy. It was hot until he started to be racked with guilt and reading the Book of Mormon and preaching about what we did was wrong. Be he would never hesitate to try to get in my mouth whenever we would meet up after that.   

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

I had a friend, I knew in High School, we where both on the HS Varsity Soccer Team.  we had this 5 mile run that the team had to do, to stay in shape, the Run happened to come close to ending at my my friend Ryan's house, Occasionally Ryan and I would stop off at his house and do a little skinny dipping in his pool. I found myself looking forward to this experience, and didn't really call it a turn-on as of yet, but looking back now, I believe it did awaken something.