Tonight my first gangbang?

Guest ff-whole

Guest ff-whole

If everything is going according to plan I am going to have my first real gangbang...

I have had sex with groups before but they always were one on one, some onlookers around but never participating.

But tonight I have been invited to a party to become subject of a general orgy.

You can imagine that I am super exited...! It will also of course be my first orgy were I probably will receive multiple unknown loads... don't ask don't tell... So far I have stayed negative for years... and though I am never actually seeking the bug, I know tonight I will heighten my chances and risk to become Poz. I'd rather not, but I get so high/rushed from the sex alone that I will go into the orgy and take the loads as they come...

I hope also that, because I get so high from the sex that I will be able to take multiple loads into my mouth as well.... getting poz from that doesn't worry me at all. It's the loads in my ass that worry me a bit but I so much love the cum in my cunt and dripping out of it after, that I will take them... I also hope that I get fisted a bit, knowing that it will increase the danger.

Until later....

Guest ff-whole

Ohhh, my god what a huge disappointment. Curacao is just to small an Island, and the host couldn't get enough and the right crowd around... So my night was a complete disaster. Didn't get fucked, didn't get dick period.

I hope that I will get a single dick at least somewhere this week before I fly back to Bonaire, my own hometown Island next door.

Grrrrrrrr... I feel so down, what had to become my most memorable sex experience, had become my worse non-sexperience...

Guest faggot hole

Dude, So sorry it didn't work out for you. my first gangbang, where i was the sole cum dumpster for what turned out to be 11 Tops, was when i was still in high school, and it was a real turning point in my life. After that, you can never "go back" and it is a real opportunity for a boy to get to know what he really is. Hopefully the guy who really loves you and who tried to set this up, will keep trying until He is able to succeed in changing your life and making you what you were born to be.

Dude, So sorry it didn't work out for you. my first gangbang, where i was the sole cum dumpster for what turned out to be 11 Tops, was when i was still in high school, and it was a real turning point in my life. After that, you can never "go back" and it is a real opportunity for a boy to get to know what he really is. Hopefully the guy who really loves you and who tried to set this up, will keep trying until He is able to succeed in changing your life and making you what you were born to be.

How was that gangbang? Who set it up? What type of tops were there? How old were they? How many loads did you get?

Guest ff-whole

I hope one day soon, I'll get my wish fulfilled. However it won't be here...

I think I will have better luck in a big city gay sauna...

I am planning a trip around South America and i put my hopes up for Buenos Aires...

Edited by ff-whole

I hope one day soon, I'll get my wish fulfilled. However it won't be here...

I think I will have better luck in a big city gay sauna...

I am planning a trip around South America and i put my hopes up for Buenos Aires...

Hey) Hope it works for you in Buenos Aires... BTW have you been to Rio or Sao Paulo? I really wanna go there next winter to catch some uncut Brazilian dicks) Get my ass full of Brazilian man juice...

Guest faggot hole
How was that gangbang? Who set it up? What type of tops were there? How old were they? How many loads did you get?

it was awesome. my dad set it up --- it was dad, some of his work buds and drinking buds and my brother and a couple of his buds. Only a couple of guys gave me more than one load (mostly my bro' and his friends), so i really don't know how many loads i took; maybe 13-14. i was too excited.