colletonguy

I've wanted to try a BBC for years now, just never had one present itself at the right time. All that changed in the last couple of hours. I was contacted from a cl ad by a younger black guy who lived just a few minutes from me. His initial reply to my ad included a cock shot and I swear it looked as big as my forearm. I never considered myself a size queen but it definitely got my attention. We traded some emails and I decided to invite him over. He had said he wanted to use condoms and I was more then willing to use one just to feel what that monster was like inside me. He came over, rimmed me really good for a few minutes. Put on the condom and eased what felt like a telephone pole in my poor ass. It was all I could do to take it, and caught myself pulling forward to escape the pain. I willed myself to stay still and let him enjoy my ass, which felt great to both of us. After a few minutes he stopped and asked me if I was sure I was willing to let him try bareback. My cock jumped and I said sure. He pulled out, popped the condom off, and eased back in. It felt twice as good, if that's possible. He resumed a good steady rhythm, stretching me to the limit on every stroke. When his strokes got ragged, I swear I think I could feel his cock swelling and I knew what was coming. He stopped on an in stroke, breathed out heavy and I actually felt his cock jerking as it emptied into me. It was one of the best fucks I've had and I'm sitting here with a wonderfully sore, dripping ass as I write this.

• 2 weeks later...