Tony and Zeke were a good looking couple. Tony with his blonde buzzed hair 6’ 2 210 pounds of muscle. Zeke was 5’11 180 pounds. Swimmers build. Both 27 years old. Zeke worked for  George Tries industry. It was a software company that kept Zeke on the go. Needless to say it was a booming business. George knew he had a great employee in Zeke. He also wanted to bed Tony. George being in his 50’s and wanting to find away to fuck Tony was near impossible. But with Zeke usually away on business. And Zeke was going to be away for at least three weeks with a colleague named Adam. A red headed 23 year old who is computer savvy. Tony didn’t trust Adam. And he hated that Zeke was going to be away on their fourth anniversary. Tony and Zeke make love the day before Zeke leaves. Tony always the top. Zeke always the bottom. But Zeke wanted to change that. Spice up their relationship. Tony was game. 
two days before Zeke was to come home. Tony got the call from him. He was going to have to stay other four days. Hammering out a deal.

Tony was pissed off. He hated Zeke’s job it paid very well. And Tony himself had a decent paying job. Tony thought I should talk to George maybe ask him to give Zeke a break. 
Tony had a few drinks. Then called George, who agreed to meet with him at George’s place. 
George thin and at 5’9 and a 146 pounds. With white hair had shorts and a t-shirt on. Quite different from suits that he wears. 
George let him. And offered Tony a drink which he accepted. Tony was buzzed already. George saw that and saw a chance to make a move on him. Tony down three more drinks. “You want me to cut back on sending Zeke out of town.” “And when he does not send Adam with him.” George said. Tony slurred a “yeah”. “You think maybe there’s something going on with Adam and Zeke?” George asked. Tony answered “I don’t know. They spend more time together then we do.” “Adam is a good looking guy as are you and Zeke.” George said. Adding “That it is possible that something may have happened between the two of them.” George starts to rub Tony’s back. “Would you  like another drink?” George asked. “I guess one more couldn’t hurt.” Tony said. George got him a drink and continued rubbing his back. “Maybe Zeke and Adam did sleep together.” Tony said. “Maybe” George replied. Now sliding his hand underneath Tony’s shirt. Slowly taking it off him. Tony was too drunk to realize that George was  setting him up. Planting seeds of doubt into his head. “I should go.” Tony said. “I’m not sure about you going anywhere.” George said. “Spend the night here.” “I would feel responsible if anything happened to you.” “Maybe you’re right.” “Thank you George” Tony said giving George a hug. George slightly patted Tony’s ass. Not realizing that George was getting him closer into bed. George led him into his bedroom. Tony was already shirtless but being drunk had trouble unbuckling his belt and pants. George helped him out of his clothes. Wearing brief underwear. Then George took off his clothes. Wearing his box briefs and got into the other side of the bed. And continued rubbing Tony’s back. Giving him a massage. George got hard fast. Taking off his underwear. His hard dick pressed up against Tony’s ass feeling George’s hard on. Tony himself was hard. George was now rubbing his hands all over Tony’s body. George thought “this is going to happen.” He then kissed Tony hard on the lips. “Wait” Tony said. “This is wrong.” “I love Zeke.”I know you do.” George said. “But we both know that they are fucking.” Tony thought about what George just said. George managed to get Tony’s underwear off of him.

Tony feeling betrayed by what he thought was Zeke sleeping with Adam that he kissed George. George lubed up his dick. “I don’t bottom.” Tony said. George answered with “I know.” George got up Tony saw his wrinkled ass then George came in with another drink for Tony. Who drank it. Tony feeling horny and weak found himself doggystyle with George’s dick deep inside of him.”ohhh” Tony moaned. George was going slow with him. He wanted this to last. George was enjoying fucking Tony. Thrusting his dick in and out of the young man’s firm ass. George pulled out and put his dick into Tony’s mouth. Who started sucking on it. “Fuck” you suck cock really nice.” After a few minutes. George removed his dick and out of Tony’s mouth and back into his ass. “Oh shit” George shouted. “I’m going to cum in you!” “Ahhh” as his dick shot load after load into Tony’s ass.

The next morning Tony woke up with a hangover. Nude in George’s bed who was also still naked. “Fuck me” Tony shouted. Waking George who said “again?”  
Tony quickly got dressed and saw his phone with missed phone calls from Zeke and texts. He did however see that he had face time. When looking at his texts Zeke told Tony he needed to find a new place to live. George had set the FaceTime on so Zeke could “catch Tony in the act.” Tony started crying which led to George fucking Tony again.  Tony moved in with a friend from work. Zeke and Adam never did have sex. And George knew he could get Tony into bed at any time he wanted and would.

IMG_1338.jpeg

IMG_1339.jpeg

IMG_1337.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

part 2
Tony found himself as George’s personal bottom. He couldn’t afford a place on his own. George wouldn’t take money. Tony had hope that he would get back together with Zeke. But with his infidelity and now living with George. It became apparent that they weren’t going to get back together. Zeke had quit the company and found a new job that paid more. George had his twin brother Andy come and stay with him while his apartment was being painted. Andy and George looked and sounded a like. Andy also lusted after Tony when meeting him. Tony felt uncomfortable around him. Walking on him and George while they were fucking. Watching and waiting for him to come out of the bathroom after a shower. 
George had to go out of town for business. He’d be back in a few days. Unfortunately for Tony, that meant Andy would be around and watching him.

”Keep your distance from me.” Tony warned. “Don’t worry.” “I will for the time being.” Andy replied. 
Tony had begged George to take him with him. 
but since it was all business. George would make it up to him when he got back. Unfortunately the romantic evening had to be postponed. George got called away unexpectedly on another business trip. “Andy tell Tony I’ll make it up to him.” “Don’t worry about it” Andy said. Putting a plan into motion. Andy would pretend to be his brother get Tony into bed and fuck him. Since they were twins and nobody could tell them a part.

Tony came home from work saw a trail of rose pedals leading to their bedroom. “Hi George.” “What is all this?” Tony asked. “It’s my way of showing my appreciation for you.” Andy said lying to Tony. Andy gave Tony a long passionate kiss. “Where’s your brother?” Tony asked. “Andy is out of town for a couple of days.” “Come on down.” “I have dinner ready for us.” Andy said. 
Dinner was great. Andy slowly made a move on the unsuspecting Tony. Kissing Tony. Andy took off Tony’s clothes. God how Andy lusted after Tony and his hot body. Andy took off his clothes and made out on the couch. “Let’s go into the bedroom.” Andy said. Tony nodded took Andy’s hand. Andy led Tony to the bed he shared with George unaware that it was Andy who was about to fuck him. Andy got the lube from the night stand and rubbed it on his dick and some on Tony’s firm ass. Andy was a must more passionate lover then George. Tony thought he really must have missed me. Andy was going in deeper than George ever did. Tony enjoying this fuck from who he thought was George. Couldn’t believe how incredible George was. “This is the best sex we’ve had so far.” Tony whispered.” “I know” Andy replied. “Fuck” Tony shouted. Andy was going in and out of Tony’s hole. Tony left his phone downstairs. Unware that George had texted him and was going to make it up to him. Andy was going long and slow. Enjoying his brother’s “toy boy.” Tony had a big orgnism. Which he hadn’t experienced in that way before. Andy face twisted in away that Tony hadn’t seen before and shouted “oh shit!” “I’m cumming!” Andy shot deep inside Tony’s guts. Kissed him passionately and then they both fell asleep in George’s bed.

The next morning Andy got up first and saw the text from Tony to George. “Shit, if Tony sees this, I’m fucked.” Andy  managed to get into the text and delete part of it. “The part that he would make it up to him.” Andy saw Tony awake and started kissing him again and once again the sex was incredible. With George on for a few more days. Andy decided to share Tony with a few of his friends who couldn’t get a coffee date if they tried. Tony was hesitant. But agree to it. The first guy up was a balding overweight 49 year old man named Richard. Tony wanted the guys to wear condoms. But they wanted to feel their raw dicks in a 27 year old stud. Richard didn’t take too long to cum. He got up got dressed without saying a word. But smiled at Andy. Next guy up was a homeless guy who was in his late 60’s named Jason. He had been homeless for the last 18 years. It was the first time in years since he had sex. He was aggressive with Tony. Pounding his ass like there was no tomorrow. “Oh you’re a hot fucking bottom to take grandpa Jason’s cock like that.” “My tent is on 7th and rampart.” “If you want more of this cock.” Jason got dressed and left. The last guy was a 65 year old  recently retired teacher. With rimmed glasses and a stocky build he got undressed and started playing with Tony’s nipples. Then he moved and shoved his dick into Tony’s mouth.

”Suck Mr. Grayson’s dick to pass my class.”  Tony did what he was told. “Good boy” Grayson said. Tony kept on sucking until Grayson pulled out then rammed his dick up Tony’s cum filled ass. “Mr. Grayson is going to give you an “A” for your hot creamy cum filled ass!” He shot his loads into it.

and for Tony he thought it was over. Until Andy came clean and told him that George was away and he would be coming home the day after tomorrow. And if Tony wanted to continue living here. He wouldn’t tell George about his gangbang and their having sex. “He won’t believe a word from you.” Andy said. “ I recorded the three men you had sex with.” “You wanna relive it?” I’ll show you the videos.” Tony knew George would believe Andy over him. The fact that he had sex with Andy and three other men sealed his fate. He now had to do what Andy wanted him to sexually if he wanted to stay here. 

IMG_1341.png