Jesse was a 21 year old gay man. A toy boy to one wealthy older man for the pass two years. Ricky. Just fell in love with the light brown hair twink. For Jesse. He saw Ricky as his way out of being poor. Jesse did have a boyfriend David. When David saw that Ricky was interested in Jesse. They devised a plan. Ricky who had health problems due to his full blown AIDS diagnosis. Made sure he used a condom with Jesse. He wanted Jesse to carry on his legacy so to speak with his businesses. The one person who didn’t trust Jesse was Ricky’s friend Hank. He couldn’t get what it was that Jesse saw in Ricky. 

Hank thought “Jesse is a good looking guy.” “I’d fuck him too.” Hank knew he wouldn’t have a chance with the good looking twink. Being overweight and having AIDS himself and average looks and still barebacks guys but lets them know that he’s positive.

Jesse kept a distance from Hank. He had seen the way Hank had looked at him. And was careful not to get caught when he and David had sex while Ricky was out or sleeping. 
Jesse and David did get caught by Hank. Thou they didn’t know it. Hank was going to set up Jesse big time.

”David.” “I’m not sure how much more we can sneak around.” “I’m worried that Ricky will catch us.” “Then what will we do?” “I signed not a prenup, but a contract that I wouldn’t cheat on Ricky.” 
“Hang in there.” We’re in the home stretch.” David answered.

unknown to the young men. Hank had set up a camera and recorder that would expose the two. But Hank had other ideas.

A few days later, Hank got Jesse alone to talk to him. “There’s something I want to show you.” Hank said to him. He played the video of Jesse and David having sex. Then played the recording. Jesse was caught and Hank knew it. Going to Ricky and begging his forgiveness wouldn’t work. Jesse violated the contract and would be kicked out.

”I have a proposal for you.” Hank said. “You spend one night with me and I’ll lose the video and recording.” “Ricky will never know.” “I’ll give you till tomorrow morning.” 
Jesse was shocked. Hank is blackmailing me into having sex with him. And if I don’t he’ll expose me to Ricky.

Deciding not to tell David. And consenting to Hank’s “proposal” Hank and Jesse would have sex.

Hank started to feel Jesse’s body. All smooth. Jesse hated Hank’s hands all over his body. But with no other choice Hank did what he wanted. Both now completely naked. Hank ordered Jesse on his knees to suck his dick. Hank was 7inches hard. And he was enjoying Jesse’s mouth on his cock.

They moved to Hank’s bed. Hank went to kiss Jesse. But turned his head away. But Hank turned and kissed him anyway. Hank ate out Jesse’s ass. “Fuck” Hank said. “You got a nice loose ass.” “Are you getting fucked by anyone else?” He asked.

”No.” Jesse answered angrily. “No need to get offensive.” Hank replied. “He lubed up his dick and Jesse’s ass. Slowly entering the young man’s ass. “Wait” Jesse said. “Where’s your condom?” “I’m not going to wear one.” “Don’t worry, you’ll be safe with me.” Hank said with an evil grin. Hank started going in and out with slow small thrusts. “Ahhh you feel so good.” Hank said. 
“It’s like my cock was meant for your ass.” Jesse hated Hank. Hated that this guy was now deep inside him. What felt like hours to Jesse, was about an hour. Hank let out a yell “I’m cumming!” Several loads went deep inside Jesse’s ass. Hank clasped on top of him. Keeping his dick inside him. While falling asleep like that. The next morning 

Hank destroyed the video and the recording. 
However he had a new video that he showed both Ricky and David. Who both were angry with both Hank and Jesse. Ricky kicked Jesse out. David broke it off with Jesse. 
then Hank told Jesse he was positive and that there was a good chance that Jesse was positive to. And it turns out that Jesse was. And with no other place to go. David took him in and forced him to be his personal cumdump 

IMG_1328.thumb.jpeg.6f588a134babbc977f63fdbc7d3acdd0.jpeg

IMG_1330.jpeg

IMG_1331.png

• Like 4
  • Piggy 3