I have done almost everything - but

neg4poz

there is so few things that I havent done - and most to excess -

I love bound guys - but I have this fantasy/desire to have access to a bound guy that I didnt take the effort to bound - and not just a guy in a public place like a bath house in a sling - but a helpless bound guy that I walk in on and have access to him alone - like maybe he is bound while his Master is away at work - or you find him bound in the woods - thats so fucking hot to me - see heres the thing - in putting a guy in bondage he is actually really consenting - but finding a guy already bound - well now there is no consent implied - I FUCKING LOVE THAT!

• 4 weeks later...

One of the first guys to slam me was living out of this sketch motel room dealing meth...while i was high he tied me up with my consent...he spent the day and night going between working me over, and conducting business with his customers...he pointed my naked, bound body out to each customer who showed up, man or woman, as a faggot pig that had begged him to be slammed and used, and then he offered to leave me alone in the room with them for 30 minutes, no questions asked for free as value added to the meth...part of me hated how much his lack of concern for my safety turned me on...

there is so few things that I havent done - and most to excess -

I love bound guys - but I have this fantasy/desire to have access to a bound guy that I didnt take the effort to bound - and not just a guy in a public place like a bath house in a sling - but a helpless bound guy that I walk in on and have access to him alone - like maybe he is bound while his Master is away at work - or you find him bound in the woods - thats so fucking hot to me - see heres the thing - in putting a guy in bondage he is actually really consenting - but finding a guy already bound - well now there is no consent implied - I FUCKING LOVE THAT!

Do you ever consider a guy in a sling like that? One of the few times I topped in a sex club I went into the sling room prepared to get in the sling and take raw dick. But instead I find the bottom in a sling..hairy beefy older bottom with a wet ass and in almost no hesitation I fuck him and breed him twice. I think it's the act of a guy being in submission (even if not bound) knowing that consent isn't a question. Especially being poz that's something that's hot.

But I will say from experience. A man taking the time (or little time) to bound you and tie you up is extremely hot. Also watching a top's intensity as he ties you up and watching him get hard is hot too. I actually wouldn't mind learning bondage and learning how to tie a guy up.

But I can almost equate this to some bottoms at Slammers in Ft. Lauderdale. Couldn't tell you how many bottoms i saw bent over in rooms or over things. They might as well have been tied up because their consent was taking anything and everything up their ass in public like that.