How do I tell my bf I like to take loads?

JakeTurner

I've been with my boyfriend for a long time now. The relationship has been intimate, but generally asexual for many years. Back when we both met we were both tops. We tried bottoming for each other but it just didn't work.

Well, I started experimenting with taking loads a few years ago. Didn't do a whole lot of it until this year. Back when I wasn't bottoming much I didn't feel the need to tell my boyfriend. Now I'm thinking I should find away - but it's really complicated…

It's taken a while to understand what turns me on when it comes to bottoming. Bottom line I like pretty anonymous sex (even as a top). But when it comes to bottoming I'm fine with 1-on-1 if the guy is hot, but what really turns me on are times when I can take load after load - sex parties or evenings when I can line up top after top to dump in me.

I know my bf wants to fuck me, but with him I feel like it would be weird. We've got a pretty good thing going with our relationship and I feel like things would change if I were bottoming for him. In particular things wouldn't be as equal. I really don't want to be "his bottom" - even now I'm too much of a top for that.

And while I really like anonymous sex, he's just the opposite - he wants to "make a connection" with the guy he's fucking. I mean I'd love it if we were out at a sex party or a bar and random guys were fucking me and dumping in my ass and my boyfriend added his load to the mix in my cummy hole - but he's not like that. In fact it would probably freak him out to see me taking anonymous loads. He knows I take more risk than he does sexually, and he's OK with it - but he thinks I'm only being a top…

The additional risk I take is one of the reasons why I stopped having sex with him. I get a lot more STDs than he does - and I didn't want to give him one during a blowjob or something.

Eventually he'll figure out I'm bottoming and I know he'll be upset that I'm letting complete strangers fuck me and cum in my hole while not letting him fuck me. But the thing is I also know he wouldn't get into type of sex I get into. He won't be turned on if I come home from a sex party with an ass full of cum.

So how do I broach the subject with him? And how do I get him to understand why I don't think him fucking me is a good idea?

Maybe your problem is bigger than merely informing yr bf about your sexual preferences. Maybe he's already figured it out. And IMO you're to be commended for taking his physical health and well-being into consideration.

There are already WAY too many self-centered narcissistic and childish men among us.

Someone once said we ought to take the beam out of our own eyes before pointing out the splinter in someone else's eye. That being the case I have to admit - much as I'd like NOT to - that I am unfortunately often among the narcissistic and childish men I mentioned - and with hypocritical proclivities on top of it. Maybe I'm changing for the better...

If your relationship with your bf has been asexual for years, odds are he's getting his needs met by others....but if you can't be honest with him about your needs for anonymous loads, the relationship is in trouble....I had an open relationship with my ex that became asexual, and when he showed that I couldn't trust him, that was the end.

If your relationship with your bf has been asexual for years, odds are he's getting his needs met by others....but if you can't be honest with him about your needs for anonymous loads, the relationship is in trouble....I had an open relationship with my ex that became asexual, and when he showed that I couldn't trust him, that was the end.

Nah, we've been through those sorts of issues with other stuff. We're solid. And yes, it's an open relationship - we both openly hookup with other guys. It's not a big deal. He just doesn't know I take loads. If he found out I think it would be a combination of being upset, being concerned, but another part of him wouldn't be too surprised. We joke (with friends) about how I'm a bigger slut than he is - he just doesn't know how much more of a slut I am.

Guest BBSeroMan

The solution is simple. Let your bf watch this Pig pump multiple loads in your horny hole and I guarantee the look of total ecstasy on your face will be enough for him to figure it out. Oink

Edited by BBSeroMan

The solution is simple. Let your bf watch this Pig pump multiple loads in your horny hole and I guarantee the look of total ecstasy on your face will be enough for him to figure it out. Oink

lol Probably not the best strategy, but I would take your loads if I had the chance ;)

pump-n-dump, I´ m in a bit similar situation. I am taking anonymous loads and my bf didn´t know until last week I gave him a clue when I was drunk. He sucked my ass and I was so stupid to ask him if he could taste the previous load.

First he was totally pissed off but he still kind´o raped me the same night (to add another load ;-).

Since then he tries to punish me by not talking to me, only looking TV and "emprisoning" me in one room, but also by "raping" me every night. I have built up a great lack of sleep but I love every second of those "rapes" :-)

The linger you wait the deeper the hole is doing to get. What you like also needs to be taken into account in the relationship. If telling him ends it then it was going to happen anyway but waiting longer will hurt him more and if he finds out from someone he is fucking he will be pissed. Just tell him exactly whay you wrote if its the truth.

Guest GoodExercise

Hi Honey, I'm home. Sorry I'm late. I stopped at the bathhouse on the way home, I was so horny. I lost track of time while I was in the fuck bench. I think I took at least a half dozen loads. It was fun, but I am glad to see you. How was your day?