If you knew then what you know now, what would you have done differently?

rawTOP

I would have started taking loads sooner. Just started taking loads from guys other than bfs in the last few months (at 24) and think about all the fucks I had before that esp during high school and college that could have been bare. Only had been fucked raw by a non-bf by one guy twice before.

• Upvote 1

In retrospect I had a good life up to now. I fucked a lot and got fucked a lot. I started having sex with other guys at 20 while I was still at University. I liked to played the field and lived out my kinky side. I only settled down when I was 40 with another professional guy who shared my kinky side and who for e.g. wanted me to get more piercings, which I willingly complied with. We played the field together and separately and still do.

Would I have changed anything I do not think so as I had a very successful professional career to such an extent that I could retire at 55 from a full time professional job.

I guess i am one of the lucky guys and I fully appreciate it.