A thought about feeling him in me.

krsmechanic

I feel so much better thinking about cum inside me. I love it. Is it wrong to tell a man that I want his cum in me? Have you ever told a man that you want his sperm in you. It feels so good hours later when I'm in bed after being fucked thinking that his sperm is swimming inside me. I love the thought of being bred. I wish I carried a mans load in me every day.

Is it wrong to be jealous. (Inside your head). When you see these women out in public. And think about it, most of them had a nice cock in them the night before. And I would have gladly taken their place and would love to have that nice load inside me. I find myself wanting it all of the time. I think about all of the panties that I have sucked on over the years. I could always tell that the super crusty ones was put on after they had sex. I go to work on their houses and always find a nice pair of used panties that are soaked in love juice. And I wish that it was me getting that cum inside me. But I always put them in my mouth and suck on the dried cum.

Guest JizzDumpWI

It is never wrong to tell a guy you want his cum in you. Just as it isn't wrong to tell a man you want to cum inside him. Good sex is all about communicating.

Jealous? Well that is mostly a destructive emotion. You overplay it assuming all women had a load on board every day. Most likely of all the women you see; a small fraction got fucked the night before. But when one is wanting; it is easy to believe you're the only one wanting, and everyone else is getting what you want. That thinking will never help you...

Your better approach will be to tell guys what you want to give them (eg: your warm ass to make their cock feel good). Let them know you love it when a guy comes in you; and they're welcome to do so.

You know your role if you love and appreciate a man inside you.

Yes I do know my role. It has become very clear this year to me. I do love to have a man inside me and yes I love it when he puts his seed inside me. No matter what I pull him as far as he can go inside me. I love sleeping with a load in me at night. And I really love a complete stranger to unload in me.

In all honesty I only feel like i've done a good job; whether it be giving head or taking it up the ass when I have the load inside of me and my boyfriend has picked up on this but he has also started to really enjoy coming in me. Sometimes he gets quite sensitive due to the excitement of foreplay and can come really quickly after putting it in my ass. Normally this isn't a problem cause i love having him come in me and he can carry on and push through to his second load. But recently he specifically made me wait as he wanted to make sure he left a decent second load in me and wasn't sure he would if he carried straight on. It was hot; I got a second huge load and a real hard fuck. I think I was still leaking it a day or two later.

It is never wrong to tell a partner what you want or need, just don't let yourself sound demanding or desperate. It is not hot when the bottom starts saying "gimme your load" as soon as the top sticks his dick in. This makes some tops feel used and/or pressured. It can be a real turn off. I know when I am topping, I don't like for the bottom to say it. You'll get it when I get there. Don't rush me. I'd rather have a man tell me he wants to breed my hole any day. Better yet, I love it when a man just says, I'm cumming inside you. That is just me.

I agree with Tiger. Men who start demanding my load when I've just got my cock in deep & haven't even started really thrusting yet mildly irritate me; I always wonder, what the hell's the rush? - They're more likely to get my load quicker if they begin panting, "o god, take my hole, man!", or the equivalent...esp. if they use the ass to buck-fuck back onto me. As I've said before, I do like bottoms who rape my cock with their holes. yesindeedido.