London Fetish Week

JamesL100

Nuh, man, 'underwhelmed' is a shrink of a word to describe it. I'd say just because Recon was solely in charge of things there, the events I have attended were mostly uniformly enjoyable as opposed to other fetish events in Europe where they still come on board.

Nexus Extreme had a properly-sized venue after the change. I am glad organizers pay attention how many tickets they are selling. Crowd was proper, and had enough sleaze to pass around. I barely ever seen rubbers used, and it was mostly raw ass wall to wall. Skinhead social at Eagle had many familiar faces present. But if you put even a few nasty pigs together, some play is bound to happen. I got a sweatheart bj in front of the DJ booth, so damn sweet, we both enjoyed it. Afterparty at Hoist was mostly low-key. Full Fetish later on was in a huge venue, good music but very little and poor space for play. All nooks had 2-level space built-out with no airflow and were hot as fukin hell to play in. But same thing - I've seen only 2 people asking for a rubber, and it was mostly raw ass wall to wall. And same as at Nexus - 2 happy asses had my loads added in.

Heath ... will receive a detailed report by me a bit later on & in a separate thread. I am putting details together, and I am thinking it will be fool-proof.

As to costs - mate, I paid airfair and more to be there. I get my drinks before the event, I go there to play. Extra £25 doesn't really matter.

• 6 months later...

I can confirm that FETISH WEEK 2014 is 10th to 14th JULY . 2014

MY friend are holding a big BB party and FF party at SE5 DUNGEON , CAmberwell. Se5 7SY

www.jackhammemrclub.co.uk ( you dont have to fist but you wont get ripped off or line up for the bar.

I know they are planning oit now before it does the round at other fetish festivals