London Fetish Week

JamesL100

• 2 weeks later...
Guest RAWGUYUK

hey man. gonna head up to london for a few days during fetish week. could hook up and go cum hunting together if you like!

Guest RAWGUYUK

thinking of going to the Hoist sports wear party on the Thurs and possibly the Full Fetish on the saturday night

I am coming for the FW attending main events.

Have plans for saunas and Heath, not sure which days are best though. Have seen very mixed reviews. But I am thinking there will be traffic anyway. Hopefully enough sleaze comes to town to party ;o)

As the leather party I was going to attend on Sat 13th has been cancelled I will spend the night on the Heath just with boots and harness.

Will check Pleasuredrome sauna sometime as it's best value with £10 entry up till 2pm with ad in mags. And prob naked Hoist on Sun pm.

Still happy to get other offers. C'mon guys it's a bb site so step up to the plate lol

I am thinking (but this being 21st century kinda ... strange) that London guys fall into the same 'analogue' crowd - word of mouth and printed ads/mags, and part of it is economics. Web presence is not as widely used for promotion at venue level as in the States - lack of, or may be cheapskating with, web developers - you have to pay for service to put up changes to the website. I've seen the same thing with events and venues in Berlin. There is a ton of them, most - nearly single-paged, but even major fag events are 'registering' attendance via email, not a web page. As in 'someone manually adding things to a list in Excel'. But that's my IT understanding of things there.

The 3 major gay websites located in Britain don't allow self-posting of parties (I think), only through personal profile. All the sleaze hangs on somewhere else.

Actually I find the UK guys are digital not analogue. Perhaps there are too many sites and apps? Too much choice and all 'perfect' gym guys .. or they hold out making any commitment in case someone with a bigger cock should cum along? Then when they do turn up they are wasted and there is all night of sex but no orgasm? That's why I wanna do the cruising places where they will fuck and load me. I have a fab arse, swim a bit not not quite a classic swimmer build, decent dick, and very compliant, sleazy and done most fetish scenes. Looks like I will amuse myself again or with blondguy.

... Perhaps there are too many sites and apps? ...

That must be something very local in scope and thus mostly unknown. I've looked over the years and haven't seen the ones that stayed around. But do share.

...you need to go to Gran Canaria. All the cock and ass you want in Playa del Ingles....;-)

To second it, I've looked at it, Bear. I am tempted. Very tempted.

So is going on this Fetish w/e?? When is it?? Where is it?? Basically what going on? I don't get the gay mags so not in the loop!!

It's run by Recon which is a fetish site. No bb section but quite a lot of raw profiles. Some big expensive events with darkrooms and play areas for fetish guys

That must be something very local in scope and thus mostly unknown. I've looked over the years and haven't seen the ones that stayed around. But do share.

Apps like grindr, growlr which take up waay too much space on my phone and it's the same guys chasing each other round from what I can see. Friends are addicted and hoot with laughter when they see a new cock on there but ask them and they never meet guys off there!

To second it, I've looked at it, Bear. I am tempted. Very tempted.

Me too I always enjoyed myself there when I was still 'sometimes' safe. Now it's more like never I wanna go and have the full 7 day raw experience and pumped loads up me for a week. Just wish exchange rate was better as it's an expensive week like a grand :-(

well i was rather underwhelmed. best and most sex i had was non-recon like outdoors and hoist naked on sunday.

recon was just too expensive (20quid entry then fiver for drinks) and play areas didn't kick off for me. anyone enjoy it?