Aaron Hernandez

Guest butcherboy

Guest butcherboy

Anyone else get hard at the prospect of being Aaron Hernandez' cellmate? The way his huge cock swings back and forth in that video of him being led away in handcuffs. He must be freeballing in those shorts.

post-95-140864346063_thumb.jpg

He is certainly hot an I would love to breed him but aside from that what a shame! Here is a young, hot and talented player obviously doing something he

enjoys,multi-million dollar contract and he throws it all away and for what? Because someone dissed him. shame.

He's extremely hot but he's also what I would consider to be the poster boy for dumb jocks.

It's clear that many young celebrities have a hard time with fame and money. So I can understand DUIs and the occasional misbehaving. But for Aaron Hernandez to start killing people and to think that he can just do it, he must be pretty dumb.

I hope he has fun in jail with his cellmates. It will do him good.