Strange comments

Bottom Jim

oh, please.

if all these 'straight' men want is a prostate-driven orgasm, they could hand a dildo to their wives and ask het to go to town on their ass.

if what these 'straight' men want is sex with an actual member of their same sex, then they are not actually heterosexual, no matter how many hairs they split or self- definitions they twist into pretzels.

so spare me the rallying cry for hypocrite liberation. by chosing to lie you chose to enter into a legally sanctioned contract still denied to most of us chosing to live in the truth.

the minute you break the 'forsaking all others' part the rest are dead too. and if you're chosing to do it raw, you're chosing to endanger the health of your wife as well.

explain to me how 'love, honor and cherish' fit into that.

one final request. i'd like a show of hands from all the men who are living in open, public same-sex relationships and sleeping with women in secret.

Some of my first experiences as top were reversing our positions, whether sucking, fucking or other pervy thing that was too easy for me to get out of, then resuming with me as top, usually saying "this is how you do it"

That definitely sounds like how teens or younger guys experiment. For me personally I've just noticed from time to time that some tops have really hot asses. Actually there was one time when a guy was fucking me but a tad bit hesitant and I backed off and shoved my dick in him and fucked him and he loved it..one of the few times I've topped bare. But it never hurts to experiment with different sexual things. It's how we learn anyways :D

To fuckboy20's point; not much 100% anything around I agree.

Then again with that logic I used to say I was 100% bottom because I thought I was when I was really just denying myself the opportunity to try something else and I ended up being good at it and really liking both now. Oh wait I just proved my own point. Well it doesn't count if i'm the example.

one final request. i'd like a show of hands from all the men who are living in open, public same-sex relationships and sleeping with women in secret.

About that. I have been contacted in the past by a guy or two with strange circumstances. I remember one was married to a women but wanted a male slave to play with on the side. Or have as his partner etc. while still having his wife. VERY rarely have I ever heard of a gay couple with one of them cheating on their partner with a woman. DUN DUN DUN. Although it's rare I think some gay men do have the capacity to really actually want to sleep with women too but more as a side thing and very rarely and their main focus being guys. Almost opposite to how most people view bi guys.

That being said now that I think back someone I go together with a few times in the past. He called me boy at first but then he stopped calling me that and referred to me more as his hole or his bitch or whore. During sex and started outside of sex. I don't know I almost think that he'd be the type to marry or have a guy as his boyfriend and then play with women on the side. It seriously sounds like the opposite of what most supposed situations are or aren't. Very interesting question as well.

HOW Many ancient cultures have the view

" sex with a woman is for procreation/obligation to society-

sex with a Man/Boy is for pleasure and recreation" ?

or as Marilyn Manson said-

" If you fuck a guy or get a blowjob from a dude;

ur just a bloke that likes to cum ina hot wet hole.

if ur on ur knees sucking dick or taking it up the ass-

ur a fag."