Craig’s List Ad

RawNerd

Craig’s List Ad

While I was in high school I spent many nights reading the personal ads on Craig’s List wishing I was old enough to hook up with any of these hot men. One ad in particular always caught my eye and would fuel my jerk off session. The ad would be posted every Friday afternoon and it read;

‘2 studs looking for party bttm for the weekend!

We are 2 top studs, one 27, 6’ 3”, 185, muscular build, 9” cut plus, second 24, 6’, 175, muscular, 8” cut. You be under 25, ht/wt proportionate, lean, smooth and willing to follow our direction for the weekend. In return you will have the time of your life. Send pic with stats and a phone number and we will reply.’

There were 2 pics of their cocks and they looked good enough to me. The day finally came where I turned 18 and I was ready to reply. I sent my e-mail message that read;

‘Just turned 18 here, 5’9”, 130 pounds, 7” cut cock ready to lose my cherry. Contact me so we can party together, xxx-xxx-xxxx. Chris’ I attached a few of my pics from swimming of me in my speedo along with a couple nudes I took with my digital camera. I started to think I would never hear from these guys when my phone finally rang around 9 pm.

I answered and I heard a masculine voice on the other end. My heart was beating so hard and fast I thought the stud on the other end of the phone could hear it. He said his name was Dallas and his buddy’s name was Justin. Dallas said he sent me some pics of them to my e-mail. I quickly looked at them as my cock grew rock hard.

He asked me if I was really a virgin. I told that it is true, I am a virgin. The he asked me how much I typically would do when I partied. I told him I would do about what any normal guy would do and had no problem holding my own when I partied with my friends. I guess that sounded good them guess he asked if I could come over their place.

Since the rents were out of town for the weekend I knew I was available to them as they wanted and told them I could come over whenever they wanted me. Dallas said to be at their place about 10 pm and be ready to stay until Sunday afternoon. I had less than an hour to get my ass ready and out the door, but was wanted this so bad. Dallas gave me the address and we hung up. I immediately jumped in the shower and was ready to head out the door in record time.

I plugged the address into my phone’s GPS program and was there with plenty of time to spare. I parked my car in the drive as directed and walked around to the back door. I noticed a pool and hot tub in the back yard and saw the 2 studs sitting by the pool.

They greeted me and could hardly wait to get things started. They took me inside and told me to strip as they lost their board shorts and were naked before me. I couldn’t hide my excitement as I dropped my shorts and boxers revealing my dripping, rock hard 7”.

I immediately dropped to my knees and began to suck on their cocks. I would suck one for a while then switch to the other. This went on for a few minutes when they suggested we move to the bedroom where we could get the party started.

I followed Dallas back to the master bedroom where he had me sit on the edge of bed. I resumed sucking his cock as we waited for Justin to join us. I thought Justin was getting us drinks when he came in with something in his hands. I couldn’t quite make out when he had until Dallas pulled his hard 9” from my mouth.

Dallas proclaimed that it was time to get the party started. Justin was on my left side when he began to tie a blue piece of rubber over my left bicep. Then I saw what he had in his hand when he came into the room. He had a needle filled with a clear liquid. At first I was a little scared but Dallas seemed to reassure me that I was about to have the best sex I’d ever have and to relax.

Now I had never done any drugs what so ever. The only ‘partying’ I had done was when I drank beer at a high school party. Now I was letting a couple of guys I just met inject me with some sort of drug. I was mesmerized by what was going on. It seemed so surreal but it was happening to me.

I felt the coolness of alcohol being applied followed by the slight ‘pinch’ of the needle as he stuck it into a prominent vein. I went back to sucking on Dallas but could see out the corner of my eye as a tinge of blood showed in the barrel before he pushed all the contents into my arm. Then the blue band on my arm was pulled off and Dallas pulled his cock from my mouth.

I felt a warmth rush up my arm, tasted something metallic in the back of my throat. Suddenly I felt like I couldn’t breathe and I coughed really hard a few times. I laid back on the bed as I began to hear a strong ringing in my ears and had a little trouble seeing. I felt my heart begin to beat really fast, it felt like the temperature jumped in the room and my breathing got really fast.

Dallas and Justin pulled me up on the bed. Dallas got between my legs and lifted my legs and Justin fed me his cock. I began to suck on Justin as I felt something incredible in my ass as Dallas began to lick my hole. I reached down to stroke my cock and noticed I was so soft, but yet I was so turned on and horny.

I kept Justin’s cock in my mouth as Dallas got my hole all wet. I heard him comment that he could feel my hole sucking on his tongue and that I was ready to give him my cherry. I looked over as him as he held my legs and positioned his cock at my ass.

I thought it would hurt like hell getting fucked for the first time, or so I’ve heard, but as Dallas slide inside me it felt so good. I still had Justin’s cock in my mouth as a moan escaped around his tool. I reached down to feel the hard tool invading my inside. I was slightly shocked and turned on when I felt the cock that took my virginity. I was a little out of it from the drugs but I could tell that Dallas was fucking me with his raw, bare cock.

Everything that was going on seemed so overwhelming I seemed to lose track of time. Suddenly I felt like my hole was grabbing and milking on Dallas’s cock when he began to pant and groan. It felt as if his cock grew harder and harder when I suddenly felt the piece of meat inside me spasms.

Suddenly the two studs’ switched positions and I began to clean of Dallas and Justin began to fuck me. Within a few minutes I began to feel Dallas starting to get hard again. Just like I did with Dallas inside me, I felt Justin getting harder when he began to grunt and his cock throb inside me.

They had me change position to where I was on all 4’s like a dog. Justin sat in front of me as Dallas came in from behind so that he could fuck me again. It felt so good to feel his hard cock back inside my hungry hole as I cleaned off Justin’s cock. After Dallas filled me again with another load I could start to see some sun light come through the bedroom blinds. We switched one more time and Justin fucked me again. After Justin finished they suggested a shower then a dip in the pool before we had a little something for breakfast.

After a nice shower we were lounging in the pool when Dallas swam up behind me. He didn’t say a word….he didn’t need too. I could feel his hard cock poking my ass searching for my hole. He had is right arm around my waist and reached down with his left had to guide home his tool inside me. Justin watched as Dallas fucked another load into my well used ass. After he pulled his cock from me Justin took his place. After Justin finished up I was told we were going to the baths.

We got dressed and climbed into Justin’s car and drove off. I really couldn’t see where we were going since I was stuffed in the back seat. We pulled into a parking lot and I was told we were at the local bathhouse. When we got out of the car I noticed that there were a few cars in the lot as Dallas grabbed a bag out of the trunk and we walked towards the door.

We walked in and Dallas walked up to the window as I stood back by Justin. I couldn’t make out what Dallas was saying to the guy behind the counter, but the guy handed him a key as they high fived each other and we entered the place. We went up the stairs and down a long hall before we came to a room. Dallas used the key to open the door and we entered the room.

There was a bed on one side of the room and a sling on the other. Mirrors ran along the walls and above the bed and sling. I was told to strip and sit on the bed. I quickly stripped off my clothes and sat down on the bed as Justin and Dallas rummaged around in the bag. Dallas pulled a collar from the bag and placed it around my neck as Justin tied the blue band on my right arm. I watched as Justin took a syringe and stuck it in a prominent vein in my arm.’

This syringe looked to have a lot more in it then the first one I was given just last night. He stuck it in my arm and I watched him get a little bit of blood in the barrel before he slowly emptied the contents into me. He raised my arm above my head and pulled the blue band off.

The warmth up my arm and into my chest was much stronger then the night before. I coughed really hard, the ringing in my ears was almost deafening and had to lay back as my breathing quickened and my heart began to race. As I lay there Dallas and just stripped down and pulled out some chaps from the bag. They got dressed in leather, fetish gear as I lay there trying to gain my composure.

Dallas attached a leash to the collar I wore. I was pulled up to my feet as Justin pulled my arms behind my back and placed restraints in my wrists and ankles. My wrists were hooked together as a long chain connected my ankles. I guess they didn’t want me to run if I tried, not like I was going to run with myself flying high.

As Justin led me we around the pace and I was not sure where Dallas disappeared too. I caught many glances from the few people who were there before we came to a dark area, I believe they called it the maze. We entered the maze and I immediately felt hands grabbing at me. They stopped and without any warning someone came up behind me, pushed me over and slid his cock inside my ass.

It felt great to have my ass filled again but it didn’t last long when my leash was pulled and I was forced to walk away from the guy fucking me, pulling me off his cock. We went on a little further where we stopped again and another guy bent me over and slid his cock inside me. I’m not sure how long Justin led me around, but the process kept repeating with us walking, stopping, me being bent over and fucked.

Before I knew it we were back at the room and met back up with Dallas. The guys chatted about Justin walking me around and the fact that Dallas had written a notice advertising a young, neg cunt ready for pozzing. They released my wrists and had me get into the sling. My wrists and ankles were then restrained the chains.

Justin then took a large syringe that did not have a needle on it. It was filled with a clear liquid. He stuck a couple finger in my ass….boy did that feel good. He pulled his fingers from my ass then stuck the syringe inside me. I looked up into the mirror over the sling as he emptied the entire syringe into my hole. I felt a burning as the contents entered me and the ringing in my ears resumed as my heart raced some more.

The syringe was pulled from my hole as the door to our room was opened up. Guys began to pour into the room like water being released by a broken damn. Guys of all ages and shapes came into our room. A line began to form between my legs and before I knew it I was finally getting fucked again.

One by one I was fucked by every guy in line. I looked over to the bed to see Dallas screwing some skinny blond kid on the bed as Justin fucked some muscle stud. Every now and then Justin came over to see how I was doing. He gave me a little more stuff in my arm and I kept on taking load after load. I could feel the cum dripping from my hole. I’m not sure how long we were there but it was dark out when we left to head back to their place.

When we got back to their place I was told to shower up and we headed out to the hot tub for a nice soak. It felt good to sit in the tub as Dallas and Justin rubbed my body in various places. After a short time Dallas had me stand up and he bent me over the side of the tub and fucked me. After he finished, Justin took his turn and added his load. They switched off like that until the sun began to come up.

After it was daylight they asked me if I had a good time. I told them that it was better than I had expected. All they did was smile as I got ready to leave for home. When I got home I checked my e-mail and pleasantly surprised at the number of messages from guys I had met at the bathhouse. Over the next few weeks I would sneak out and meet up with these men.

My actions seem to catch up to me after a couple weeks of fucking. One day after I took a good pounding from this stud that fucked me at the baths I started to feel tired. My groin was swollen and sore, and I started to feel sick to my stomach. I spent the next week in bed which got my mother really worried. After 3 days of me in bed she took me to the doctor. He took a lot of blood and sent me home with antibiotics.

A few days later when I started feeling better I couldn’t wait to get out of the house and get fucked. I met up with one of my many studs and took a good pounding from him. As I was on my way home I got a call from the doctor’s office. My doctor wanted to see me about my blood tests.

I arrived at the doctor’s office and the nurse took me right back to his office. As I waited for him to come in and see me I wondered why he wanted to see me. He finally came in and sat down at his desk. He spoke softly to me and said that he had some bad news to give me. My blood work came back indicating that I was…….

• Like 6
  • Upvote 16
  • Thanks 1

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...