Subway Submission

I was travelling with two friends of mine to the Pride celebration in NY on the subway. Emil and Chris were boyfriends, and I was feeling a little left out on the trip, but I was still having a blast. We had all had a fair amount to drink and were feeling good, dicking around, generally enjoying the festivities. I hadn't been to that many Prides before, and as a decently built twinkish type in my early 20s I was really enjoying the attention I was getting. While the rest of my friends found a place to sit down, I was left standing and trying to not get jostled too much in the crowd. I was surrounded by a group of older, beefy daddy types, which is generally my thing although I didn't like to admit to it at the time. They seemed like they were also a single group heading out to join the crowd. A few of them tried to make some small-talk with me, but I didn't really respond. I'm sure I seemed like a total prick, but the truth was I was just horribly awkward back then, and this was the kind of casual social encounter I dreaded.

So Murphy's Law being what it is, it probably shouldn't have been a surprise that the train ground to a halt due to some sort of activity up ahead on the tracks: I couldn't make out what the conductor was saying clearly enough. I tried to focus on what my friends were talking about, but I had been jostled a little away from them and couldn't get back to them without being glaringly rude, so I just kind of stood there feeling self-conscious as hell and wishing it would be over soon.

That's when one of the guys behind me moved up against me in a way that felt a little bit...personal. I tried to tell myself it was just the crowd, but I didn't really believe it. I thought he was probably just giving me shit for not saying much earlier, but then I felt a clear bulge press against the back of my shorts and suddenly all thinking went out the window. I was horrifyingly embarassed and had no idea what to do, so I just kind of stood there continuing to look dumbly. I don't know whether he took that as submission or permission, but he started to grind against me a little more aggressively, while his friends tried not to laugh. I was praying that my friends weren't noticing this, although I was pretty sure I wasn't that lucky. One of his friends stepped up to me and tweaked my nipples through my (too tight) shirt. This brought a new round of guffaws from the group of older guys, and some of the other passengers were starting to look over now. The guy in front of me stepped up and looked me directly in my face, the pulled my chin up so I would have to make eye contact with him. That's when he kissed me full on the lips. I just stood there for about 5 seconds, and then out of more or less shock I kissed him back slightly. I suppose I should have gotten a little more aggressive about telling the guys to back off, but in the moment I was too focused on wanting to crawl into a hole and disappear.

Up til then it had felt like a joke going too far, but the tone definitely changed with the kiss. The guys in the immediate circle started to pay a lot of attention to us, and the guy behind me started aggressively pumping up against me in a very intense way. I hated the fact that I sort of enjoyed it; I was trying hard not to grind back. The guy in front of me began feeding his tongue into the kiss, getting serious about it. When he broke the kiss, he said in a firm tone of voice, "hold out your hands." Having no idea what he intended but feeling like I better go along, I held them out in front of me. They were shaking. He undid his belt in a fluid motion and then did something I was expecting: with a strong and expert grip, he grabbed my wrists and tied them above me so that my hands were suspended from one of the railings people hold on to. It happened so fast that I was left unsure what exactly had just happened, but also knowing that I had become very vulnerable. I struggled against the restraint, but he grabbed my arms to keep me from getting out and then buried his tongue in my mouth again. The guy behind me started to kiss my neck and I could feel his hands wandering up and down my sides. I felt grateful I didn't have my wallet on me. Still I was thinking, "how long could this last?"

The guy in front started twisting my nipples hard and I grunted against him, but he grabbed my hair and told me to shut my mouth. Then he spit on my face to reinforce the point. Did I mention I love a dominant daddy? The front of my pants were betraying me. "Yes sir," and he went back to working my nipples and started to feel up my bulge. Then he unzipped my fly and started to pull my pants down. I started to object again, but he leaned in and whispered in my ear, "listen faggot, your friends are several feet away and the train is packed, so they still haven't noticed you. Shut your mouth and it might just stay that way." He didn't just pull my pants down part of the way: he actually got them all the way off, which wasn't easy. Why did I think it was a good idea to go commando for Pride? The guy behind me was going crazy, biting my neck and grinding against my now exposed ass. "Please stop," I whispered, but they weren't interested. Instead I heard the guy behind me unzip, and in a second I could feel his cock rubbing against my crack. He spoke for the first time, "You want Daddy's cock, don't you boy? You want this dick?" Fuck, he was serious. "Please don't fuck me." He ignored me and kept rubbing it against me. I heard a pop and felt his fingers against my hole; I realized he was applying lube.

"No, please, I don't bareback!" I then realized how loud I had said that. Rather than respond, the guy behind my grabbed my hips and started to press his dick against my hole. I tried to struggle, but he was a lot stronger than I was and I was feeling defeated, not to mention turned on. Once he got an inch or two in, I knew I was done. He continued to push until he all of his 7 or so inches into me, at which point he let out a groan that the whole car must have been able to hear. I couldn't help it: I moaned just a little.

"Yeah, that's it, you're going to be my little bitch today, aren't you?" He pulled out and then pushed in again, and it felt amazing. "Tell me how much you want my dick, boy." I continued to moan softly. Now people were definitely paying attention around us. I was well and truly screwed. "Yeah, I'm going to knock you up, boy. I'm going to dump that seed inside you. Then your friends will all see what a slut you are. Maybe some of them will start using you like the cum dump you are." He didn't last all that long: soon he was speeding up, and I felt a wave of lust and fear as he buried his cock deep in me and let out a long, slow growl. He pulled out, and the guy in front of me took his place immediately at my ass. One of the other older guys moved up in front of me and pulled out a knife which he used to cut off my shirt, so I was completely naked except for some beads.

The guy fucking me now was huge, and he fucked like a jackhammer. I guess I should have been happy that I had the last guy's cum as lube to soften the pounding he was giving me, and I was doing my best not to be loud. He caught on to that, though, and started to taunt me. "Tell me how much of a slut you are," and when I didn't respond he would slap me hard across my face or my ass until I did. "Do you want my cum, whore?" "No sir, please don't." Slap.

"Do you want my cum, slut?"

"...yes sir."

"Louder, cunt."

"Yes Sir!"

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, I want your cum!"

I was now fully fucking back against his dick and moaning like a true whore. What did it matter? I started begging him for his load inside me, for him to nut in me and fill me up. He with a few quick thrusts he called out, "Here it comes!" followed by one of the loudest orgasms I've ever heard. He must have shot in me at least 7 or 8 times. I bent back to kiss him and say, "Thank you daddy."

He held my face in his big hand and asked, "You going to let my friends fuck you too, slut?"

"Yes sir."

"Good boy."

From there it was a feeding frenzy. Fortunately, nearly everyone on the car was a gay guy headed in the same direction we were, but we were definitely getting a lot attention, some good, some bad. Emil looked kind of turned on. Chris looked pissed and disgusted, but I was beyond caring at the moment. I just wanted more of dick. When the next guy stepped up to fuck me I didn't hesitate to ask him to breed my faggot ass. He untied the belt at my hands and turned me around to face him before lifting me up in his arms. I instinctively wrapped my legs around his torso, and with a little help from one of the other guys he positioned his cock inside me and used my weight to drill down on him. I kissed him deeply while he fucked me, and he managed to get me in a position where he was fucking me against one of his buddies so there was better leverage. When he came I could feel his dick pulsing and pushing some of the other loads out. He scooped some of the cum up with a finger and fed it to me, and I ate it up. He let me down, and I bent down to suck his dick clean. He pushed my head down and told me to stay there, and soon he was letting a jet of piss down my throat. I was proud that I managed to swallow the whole thing. Two other guys took their turns at my ass, while a small crowd of guys around me were mostly cheering the whole scene on.

This is when Chris decided to get involved. He stood up and slowly made his way from his seat through the crowd, most of whom were not to thrilled to give up their view. At this point I was flying from both the fuck and the attention. I liked being a whore for the crowd. "Jason, you dumbass, knock that shit off? What the hell do you think you're doing?"

It seems that the guy who took off my pants and tied me with his belt had been waiting for this opportunity. He was standing next to where Chris managed to wedge himself and pushed him towards the crowd of guys waiting to fuck me. They immediately mobbed him, grabbing, restraining, but also kissing and groping. He was having none of it, but they managed to stick something in his mouth so he couldn't make too much noise. It didn't seem like they were going any farther with him, which surprised me. This is when that same guy who pushed Chris then made his way to Emil. "I see you staring. One of those dudes your boyfriend?" Emil pointed to Chris. "Your boyfriend's a prick. Stand up." Emil obeyed as if hypnotized. "Turn around." With no further discussion, the guy slipped Emil's pants down and fucked him until his load was dripping out of Emil's ass. It was very clear Emil was loving it, in spite of the fact that he and Chris were supposed to be monogamous and safe. The guy holding Chris moved him back over to Emil, bent him over and shoved his face in Emil's ass so that he could eat up the cum in his ass. When Chris refused, One of the guys slapped him until he complied. Chris was crying at this point but not really resisting any more. Emil turned around and sucked his load from Chris' mouth, who stared at him balefully.

Now some of this I'm getting second-hand, because I was pretty busy getting slam-fucked by a guy with a massive biohazard tattoo on his neck. I wasn't super familiar with the lingo at the time, but I knew enough to get what he meant by his "dirty load." I figured it was a problem for another day. He came hard inside me and then pissed inside me, which I was loving. Emil was taking his second load of the day, while Chris called out that we were both whores and disappeared into the crowd. Another guy fucked Emil while I took my sixth load.

The crowd was starting to disburse at this point, and even the guys who might have wanted a second turn sensed that it was probably better not to press their luck in case the police showed up at the station when they arrived. I found my pants, which were not adequate to conceal all of the cum escaping me, but then if that bothered other people that was their problem. Some of the guys invited me and Emil to hang with them this weekend. I said that would be great. Emil eventually wobbled over to me, looking guilty and shell-shocked. By contrast, I feel freer than I had ever felt. Emil asked me, "What just happened?" Staring into the glazed look in his eyes, I knew there was only one response. I turned him around and within a minute shot the biggest load of my life up Emil's ass. I kissed him as I came down, and told him I would be there for him. he folded into my arms and kissed me back.

This was ten years ago now, and we've been there for each other ever since.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4

I was on the Piccadilly Line here in London one night...got onto the last carriage and sat in an empty section. This guy got on and sat opposite me...we were checking each other out...and then he showed me the nice bulge in his trouser...showed him mine...unfortunately it did not go further.

Guest faggot hole

i did get fucked on a NYC subway late one night years ago. There wee only the two of us in the car. He had picked me up at a bar and we were heading to his apartment uptown. So the prospect was that i was gonna get fucked, but i didn't expect it in the subway ride uptown. At some stop midtown, another dude got in the car and asked the guy fucking me if he could join in. So the rest of the trip, i was spit roasted; the first guy pounding my ass and the new guy skull fucking me like crazy. After a while the first guy said something like "We're getting off in a couple of stops, You better finish him up now." And both new guy and first guy reached awesome simultaneous climaxes just in time for me to pull up my pants and exit the train, cum all over me.

Great story, loved it!

All I ever got on a subway ride to work was a hunky older guy grabbing and massaging my crotch on a packed train. When I got off the train he didn't follow me, never saw him again.