cum

bottompigboi

Guest slobbvers

I don't know. I normally shoot a thick load. About six years ago I had a top with 8.5" fuck me. For a month afterward I shot thin watery loads. Weird.

It is really biology. The more frequently you cum the more watery it becomes. Also it depends on the actual person. Some guys are very thick. Some are not. That you can nothing about. This was the explanation given me from by doctor.

A few years ago I had to watch out not to hit the wall behind me when I jerked off in bed. Now it just dribbles out when I do the same thing. It's different when I get fucked though, sometimes the same dribble, sometimes a hefty stream.

I find that if I edge and jerk my cock for a few hours or longer my cum is thinner and more runny, however if I have a relatively quick session (say 30 mins or less), then my cum is much thicker.

As far as I understand it, it has to do with hydration, protein levels, enzyme activity (notice that even thick cum becomes watery after a minute or two- which is due to enzymes breaking down the gelatinous matrix that is part of cum). All of these can vary according to how long it has been since last load was shot as well as how long you have been working up the load).

Also, notice how the second load from a guy tastes radically different from the first (usually sweeter, but sometimes a slight flat metallic taste).

And from what I have also read, if you want your loads a tad whiter, up your zinc intake.

I have yet to meet the man who cums more than I do. I shoot hefty loads, and its more on the watery side too, but I can cover myself only loads and shoot far further than over my head when I'm lying down. If I don't cum for a few days, mine is becoming thicker and whiter, and heavier too, this not flying as far, but not any less in amount. Love being such a big shooter!!!