Thinking of a london visit

bbpozslut

Hello

Im mulling over a visit to London. As I got a voucher for a £10 off a rail ticket plus am a rail card holder. So it won't cost me much to come down. I was wondering what the best day to come down? I know its like asking how long is a piece of string.

Im planning to heading to the Pleasuredome sauna as I heard lots about being great for BB sex. Is there anywhere else I should consider. Vault139?, Chariots? I rather not be travelling about too much in the London area.

Or shall I just set up an party or arrange to meet someone on BBRTS?

Hi- I did London a year ago last October- my 1st visit there. I hit Central Station ( damned hard to find- even the bus drivers by the tube station Kings Cross were confused where the street was). Thursd night, upstairs bar was a mixed sex locals kind of group. Went downstairs, and they wanted something like 5 pound to enter- I got a pass so I could look about- spank night- 7 guys-2 playing, 5 idle and sort of vacant in the head. Left, went to Vault 139- naked night. Paid the 7 pound fee, stripped and checked in the basket- and all the guys- 150 naked men- gave true meaning to Wankers- all in the dark halls jerking cock but not playing with anyone in the flesh. Nice seeing Brit meat on the hoof- but it was frustrating not getting any. Went back the next afternoon while sightseeing and in 30 minutes got fed a load and took 1 up my ass ( or arse, if you prefer) Hit Hoist for fist Friday- zzzz- 4 guys playing on a platform to amuse the bartender- the slings elsewhere empty and only a few men . I hit HardOn on Sat, and a lot of men in jocks, the orgy area was asshole to hip - by 3 am the floor was covered in rubbers- but no one seemed to fuck to any sort of completion-hell- I was so frustrated i began gathering the rubbers up hoping to score some cum from them - and I came up dry in the ones I was gathering.

Even hit the Pleasuredome on my last afternoon in the city- it was a rainy day- and played a little, but never came away with anyones load-- Maybe I just didn't know the secret handshake or something- but....

Hi- I did London a year ago last October- my 1st visit there. I hit Central Station ( damned hard to find- even the bus drivers by the tube station Kings Cross were confused where the street was). Thursd night, upstairs bar was a mixed sex locals kind of group. Went downstairs, and they wanted something like 5 pound to enter- I got a pass so I could look about- spank night- 7 guys-2 playing, 5 idle and sort of vacant in the head. Left, went to Vault 139- naked night. Paid the 7 pound fee, stripped and checked in the basket- and all the guys- 150 naked men- gave true meaning to Wankers- all in the dark halls jerking cock but not playing with anyone in the flesh. Nice seeing Brit meat on the hoof- but it was frustrating not getting any. Went back the next afternoon while sightseeing and in 30 minutes got fed a load and took 1 up my ass ( or arse, if you prefer) Hit Hoist for fist Friday- zzzz- 4 guys playing on a platform to amuse the bartender- the slings elsewhere empty and only a few men . I hit HardOn on Sat, and a lot of men in jocks, the orgy area was asshole to hip - by 3 am the floor was covered in rubbers- but no one seemed to fuck to any sort of completion-hell- I was so frustrated i began gathering the rubbers up hoping to score some cum from them - and I came up dry in the ones I was gathering.

Even hit the Pleasuredome on my last afternoon in the city- it was a rainy day- and played a little, but never came away with anyones load-- Maybe I just didn't know the secret handshake or something- but....

Im sorry to hear you didn't have a good time. I always heard great things about London. However your experience proves that there no guarantee of any fun at all. Its the same at the baths I go to. Some days are great. I leave with 10 - 15 loads inside in other days none at all. Basically no two days are the same.

I forgot to point out im planning to come to London for a day trip. I won't be able to afford to stay there. :( Unless someone on here is willing to put me up for the night.

Thank you for the info.

The problem is im only coming for a day trip. I'll be heading back to Sheffield later in the evening that day. That's why Im thinking of spending the day at the Baths. Possibily Pleasuredome as I heard lots about the dark room they got.

• 1 month later...