A Boy finds his Dad

RawNerd

A Boy finds his Dad

Christopher had enough of his father’s abuse. Not the kind of abuse your dirty mind is thinking. Ever since he told his parents he was gay his father kept calling him Chrissy and referring to him as his daughter. Christopher never acted like a girl although he loved to be a little submissive to other guys in his class. His only sexual experience was sucking guys off in school.

The day came when he had it and left home. He packed up some clothes and headed out the back door while his parents slept. He walked through the night and eventually found himself at the bus depot.

He paid for a one way ticked out of town and climbed on the bus. He slept most of the night and the next day woke to a new city, a new life. He walked off the bus and wondered around the city.

That’s when I saw him. I was coming out of the bathhouse as he stood there across the street, looking at the door, checking out the men as they came out into the daylight. He looked barely 16, standing 5’10”, very thin build, baggy clothes, dirty blond hair that hung over his pretty blue eyes and he couldn’t have weighed over 145 pounds soaking wet. He approached me with a smile on his face.

For someone so young he was very brave and direct. He asked me if I was into younger guys. I told him that it depended on the guy and he had to be over 18. He asked if I was into him. I asked him his age and he told me he was 18. I didn’t believe him and that’s when he showed me his birth certificate.

He was barely 18 and legal. I was 45 and old enough to be father. The kid looked so angelic. I asked him where he lived and found out that he ran away from home to get away from his father’s verbal abuse. He said he was looking for a daddy to make him his boy. He went on to say that he wanted a poz, party daddy who would make him his very own poz, party boy.

I couldn’t believe what I just heard. My well used cock sprang back to life. I was still flying from my partying the night before. I asked him his name, he told me Christopher. We continued to talk as we walked back to my apartment. He followed me inside and we sat down.

I asked him if he was sure of all that he wanted. He told me that’s all he thought about ever since he started to jack off when he was 12. He found stories on the net on the subject of pozzing and drug use and he couldn’t get them out of his head. He knew exactly what he wanted and I was the man to give it to him.

I asked him one last time if he was sure that he wanted to be a poz, party boy. He replied that he wanted to be my poz, party boy. Looking at this cute, young, virgin boy I was thinking with my crotch.

Christopher watched with fascination as I pulled out a couple rigs and my tina. He asked if we could share the rig. He wanted to be sure that he was going to get pozzed. I told him that I could invite some of my friends over or take him to the baths, but he wanted me to be the one to poz him. He wanted that connection to me so that he’d be my poz son and I his poz daddy.

I told him that we would share our slam. Since I was still flying I didn’t need much to keep me going, but he wanted a good dose to join me as he put it. I decided on still using 2 rigs to be sure to give us both what we wanted.

He watched as I prepped them and stuck both in my arm. I was sure to fill them with my blood as he wanted before pulling them from my arm. He helped me as I removed the tourniquet from my arm and watched as I coughed and my cock began to leak.

It was now his turn, his turn to get what he was asking me for, his turn to become what he was seeking. He placed the tourniquet on himself as I had both rigs in my hand. His eyes were glued to what I was doing as I found 2 good veins and stuck each rig in and emptied them into his arm.

I could see the delight in his eyes as I pulled them from his arm and he held his arm over his head. I asked if he was ready and he shook his head yes. I released the tourniquet and watched the look in his face change as the drug hit him hard. I don’t think he expected it to be so much. He coughed out as he laid himself back on the bed.

I asked if he was ok, he replied that he felt great. He was ready for me to take his cherry and make me his boy forever. I was in no rush to fuck him. I wanted Christopher to enjoy his rush as I began to eat his smooth hole. I still couldn’t believe he was 18 but he had the proof.

Christopher moaned as I got his hole nice and wet. He began to beg me to fuck him, that he had to have my poz cock inside his neg hole.

When I knew he was ready I moved up and positioned my hard, dripping cock at his hole. I made sure to keep eye contact with him as I entered his ass. I could tell the drugs were doing their job as his hole sucked my 8” piece of steel deeper into Christopher’s formerly virgin hole.

I was in no rush to cum since I was enjoying watching Christopher’s face as I fucked away his virginity. This was a great way to spend a Sunday fucking a virgin who just partied for the first time. I looked him in his eyes and asked if he could feel my DNA flowing through his veins as I fucked his very willing hole.

He wrapped his legs around my waist and asked me to pound away at him. He really wanted to feel my power as I plowed his hole. I couldn’t resist his request and began to pound away without mercy. It didn’t take long before I was filling him up with my seed. I was always a big cummer, and my loads got bigger them more I cum. By now this kids ass was being filled with a good load of my poison seed.

Before the day was done, Christopher took half dozen loads and begged me for a rig of nothing but my poz blood. I was not one to refuse him but told him he had to take another slam along with the rig of blood. He agreed and I had 2 more rigs in his other arm.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 7
  • Piggy 4

Christopher was really flying now. I positioned him on all fours so I could fuck him like a dog. He was loving every minute and every inch of my cock. We spent the rest of that day and well into the night with my cock inside him and my cum building up deep in his guts. With my bugs already flowing through his veins there was no doubt he was sure to be my poz son.

As the sun began to peak through the blinds, Christopher began to come down from his high. I needed to get my ass ready and head to the office. We Christopher got in the shower with me and washed me down as the water hit us.

I left him in my bed watching TV as I headed to work. The day dragged a bit as I was recovering from my party weekend. I kept thinking about the hot young boy I had waiting for me at home.

My day was finally done and I arrived home to find my home well cleaned. Christopher was waiting for me with a nice meal cooking. He was wearing a pair of basketball shorts that accentuated is slim frame very well. He came over and greeted me with a kiss.

He asked me how my day was and if I wanted a drink before dinner and brought me a rum and coke. I sat down and he removed my shoes as I enjoyed my drink. He told me that dinner would be ready in about a half an hour. That was just enough time for me to see if this boys mouth was a hot as his ass.

He got between my legs, loosened my belt and pulled my thickening cock from its confines. He licked the hardening shaft as I ran my fingers through his long hair. He opened his mouth and engulfed my hard prick.

This boy was damn good at sucking cock. He kept up a good rhythm and had no difficulty working my tool into his throat. I didn’t last that long with his mouth and throat working my cock. Before I knew it he was swallowing my load.

He served dinner and cleaned up right after we were done. We cuddled up on the couch to watch TV. He placed his head right in my lap. I couldn’t resist and soon had my cock in his mouth. Before he knew it he was taking my cock inside his ass again followed by my poz seed.

We fell asleep with my cock inside Christopher. He loved being my boy and I was loving being his dad.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 3

The next morning I work to my boy sucking my dick. It didn’t take him long to get his reward as he was soon swallowing my load. He followed me into the shower where (like the day before) he helped me wash up. He went to the kitchen and made me breakfast as I got dressed. He kissed me goodbye and I went about my day as he cleaned the apartment and prepared dinner for when I got home.

Just like the day before when I walked in he offered me a drink and then removed my shoes followed by a pre-dinner blow job followed by post dinner fucking. This went on every day that week until the weekend came.

When I got home on Friday he was ready to party the weekend away. I had scored some good shit on my way home. Upon arriving Christopher was ready to party. I gave him the shit and was impressed by his ability to prepare the rigs with the Tina.

He told me that he watched me the weekend before and knew what to do as h e prepared a total of 3 rigs. I asked him why 3 points, he told me that one for me, one for him and a third for us to share. This boy was turning into a real pig. I couldn’t wait to see him after he converted and I could share him with my friends or take him to the baths.

I watched intently as he put the tourniquet around my arm and hit 2 of my prominent veins. He knew to pull the plunger back and registered a flash in each barrel. He emptied one completely into my vein and about a third of the second point before he filled it with my poz blood. He pulled both points from my arm and massaged the injection site as he removed the tourniquet.

DAMN! This shit was good. I hope the kid can handle all that he was about to give himself. He fixed the tourniquet on his arm and found a couple good veins. He first hit with the point with my poz blood in it and then the point that had a good amount of Tina. He pulled them from his arm and massaged the injection site. I was already on a good rush when he pulled off his tourniquet. He coughed out hard 4 times, laid back in the bed and began to breath very heavily.

I asked if he was ok, he just said he felt fucking fantastic. I leaned in and we began to kiss as he wrapped his legs around my waist. I knew what he wanted, and he was going to get it as my hard cock found his hole. He had pre-lubed himself and I slide home easily.

We partied and fucked all weekend long. He kept himself high all weekend long and I was surprised at the amount he was using. By Sunday night his ass was dripping my poz seed and we were all out of Tina and ready to crash.

A couple days later Christopher got the fuck flu. I was so proud of him as he begged me to fuck him even though he was sicker than a dog. I couldn’t resist and pumped a couple more loads into my sick boy.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 5

From the moment we were naked together Christopher had always admired my tattoo’s and I admired his smooth, lean body. I often imagined what he would look like with a little bit of ‘color’ on his frame. Now that it was apparent that my DNA had taken a hold inside his body.

I figured we’d celebrate Christopher’s new status this weekend. But I was pleasantly surprised when Christopher looked up and me and asked if he could meet some of my friends. I smiled at him and told him that if that was what he wanted I was sure we could make it happen.

I sent text to a select group of my friends that I knew would show Christopher a good time. Friday night came and as my friends began to arrive Christopher was eager to great them at the door. He welcomed each one as he opened the door like a good boy.

One of my friends brought his portable sling and Christopher helped him set it up in the bedroom. When he came out the group was complete with a half dozen of my close friends. One of the guys in the group was dealer. He and Christopher began to prep rigs for everyone. I wasn’t surprised that Christopher had 2 rigs for himself.

Once they were all set we began to strip down. Christopher was the first one naked since he was only wearing his basketball shorts (we really need to get him some more clothes). Christopher hoped into the sling and looked the guys over. I think he was taken by everyone’s individuality through the ink each guy had. I could tell he was thinking about some ink of his own.

Everyone began to prepare and administer his own slam while Christopher became the center of attention as he worked 2 generous slams into a prominent vein in his arm. My friends were impressed at this young boy’s skills and abilities as he emptied both full points into himself.

I asked my dealer how much he was doing and was surprised to learn that he was slamming 2 full quarters of meth. When Christopher pulled the tourniquet off he coughed out really hard and leaned his head back. I walked over and kissed him and asked how he felt. Christopher was breathing very fast and gasped out that he felt great.

My dealer buddy was already between Christopher’s legs ready to fuck him. My other buds were finishing as I administered my own slam and walked over to Christopher’s head so he could suck my cock. Christopher was so good at sucking cock he had my load down his throat. One of my buds quickly took his place as my dealer filled his hole. It had been a while and I needed a good fucking myself. One of my buds had his hard cock pointing my way and we found our way to my bed. I looked over at Christopher as I got a nice fucking from one of my buds.

With all the action going on it was very apparent that Christopher was the center of attention and he knew it. One by one my friends took a turn at his hole but what surprised me is when Christopher got out of the sling and began to ride the one guy there with the biggest dick.

Dave had at least 10” and Christopher wanted every inch inside him. Christopher mounted Dave as he lay on his back. The look of pleasure in Christopher’s face was very visible. My dealer had something in mind as he worked a tourniquet on my boy’s arm and gave him a generous slam. I heard Christopher cough out and as Dave pulled him in for a kiss as my dealer moved in behind my boy and worked his 7” in along side Dave’s cock. At that moment I was so proud of Christopher. I never knew what he was capable of and definitely wanted to expand his horizons.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 4

I thought that Christopher had would have had enough as the guys left early Saturday when the kid asked to go to the bathhouse. I told him that he couldn’t get in until he was 21 but my dealer buddy had an idea. He shared the idea with us and we were game to try.

We showered up and headed out to the baths where I first met Christopher as I came out a few weeks earlier. We walked in and gave our ID’s to the kid (he was probable barely legal to be working here) at the window along with a little baggie of Tina to help get Christopher inside. He looked up at us and my dealer friend winked at him and the kid winked back at us.

He gave back our ID’s along 3 towels and the key to the sling room. We made our way inside and up the stairs to our room. We were barely in the room when Christopher stripped down and wanted to get his Tina. We gave him what he was asking for and watched as he mixed his points and hit himself with a generous slam. Christopher laid back on the bed as my bud and I did our own slams.

I looked over at Christopher and never really noticed what a great body he had. It downed on me that I had not seen him cum at all since we met. It looked like he had his own nice piece of meat. I got between his legs as he lay back and took his cock in my mouth. My dealer bud got in behind me and ate my ass. With all the meth that Christopher had done in the past 24 hours, I was surprised that the kids cock began to cum to life. He had a nice cock, I’d guess it was at least 7”.

I could tell that Christopher was enjoying the blow job he was getting from me as my bud moved up and began to work his hard cock into my ass. My own cock was getting rock hard with all the sex that was happening. Christopher didn’t last that long and I was swallowing his delicious load.

After he had finished cumming he got up and headed out the door to look around the place. It felt so good to get fucked but we thought we should join Christopher since this was his first time in the bathhouse.

We looked for Christopher everywhere and finally found him in the maze where he was fucking the guy from the counter who let him inside. I knew this kid, he was neg and I had wanted to poz him really bad. I could tell that the guy he was fucking was higher than a kite. He must have tried what we gave him and now he was getting what he didn’t want.

After Christopher finished fucking him I tried to mount the counter boy, but he got up and left. I looked back to see Christopher getting fucked by a random top I knew. The guy from the counter was on his kneed cleaning Christopher’s cock off. He then stood up for Christopher to suck his flaccid cock.

I could tell the guy was enjoying the blow job he was getting but I could see that his cock was not getting hard. I later learned that Christopher got the kid to take all the met as a booty bump before he fucked him.

After Christopher got fucked by a couple guys in the maze we suggested that everyone come back to our room. I was surprised that the guy from the counter came with us, but what surprised me more was how Christopher convinced him to get in the sling.

Although this guy was in the sling he only wanted Christopher to fuck him. He just lay there as Christopher plowed his ass for a second time. While Christopher was fucking the guy from the counter he motioned me over. He whispered what he had planned for this guy and I couldn’t refuse. I went over to our belonging in the locker that was provided in the room and got Christopher the needed supplied.

The guy in the sling had was getting tired holding up his legs when I put the ankle restraints on to help him. He said thanks to me as I then put them around his wrists. He seemed to protest a little as Christopher pulled out of his ass and took the point I had handed him while the kid watched me put the restraints on him.

Christopher put the tourniquet on him and found a good vein. The small group of guys in the room were cheering Christopher on as he gave the kid a generous slam. When the tourniquet was removed there was a dramatic change in the kids face and attitude towards getting fucked. Suddenly he was taking on any and every cock in the place including mine.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 3

As the fuck fest was winding down my dealer buddy said to me that Christopher’s body needed some color. I agreed with him and told him that Christopher was infatuated with the ink he saw on other guys. I had been thinking about what Christopher should get on his body and knew exactly when he needed.

After we showered up and headed out into the early Sunday morning sun, we made our way home and right past the same tattoo parlor where I got my ink and where I knew the owner. I took Christopher inside and introduced him to my friend.

Christopher was just wearing his basketball shorts and it was easy for the tattooist to imagine what Christopher would look like all inked up. Christopher was getting excited over the possibility of getting tattoed as his shorts began to tent.

We were quickly taken back to a private room as the tattoo artist got his equipment together. Christopher was still a little high as he kissed me. The artist came into the room and asked what tattoos he wanted and where on his body he wanted the tattoo’s to be placed. Christopher simply dropped his shorts and said that he was the blank canvas and he was ready for the artist to work his magic.

I watched as my buddy put Christopher in various positions and created the art on his body. I had a couple requests, one was a scorpion (since I was a scorpio) the other was an ram (since Christoper was an aries) and the third was a bio hazard tattoo to exactly match the one I had.

Christopher was told to completely shave his pubes above his cock. He quickly complied as my buddy began his work by tattooing the scorpion above his cock, the ram between his shoulders and the biohazard symbol on his right shoulder like mine. Then he added his own creativity with barbwire around both ankles and a celtic symbol on his lower back at the waist line.

He admired his work after he had finished as he rubbed his crotch. Christopher wasn’t one to disappoint and dropped to his knees to suck his cock. After he swallowed the tattooists load he was surprised that my buddy was still hard. He stood up and turned around and my buddy slid in along the cum that was already present inside Christopher’s ass. My buddy deposited 2 more loads inside Christopher’s well lubed ass.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 4
  • Downvote 1