How many of you got Breeding Zone wristbands @ CumUnion?

rawTOP

Breeding Zone Wristbands @ CumUnion Parties - July 2013  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Breeding Zone Wristbands @ CumUnion Parties - July 2013

• I went to a party this month but didn't see them
    • I saw guys wearing them, but didn't see them available
    • I saw wristbands available for the taking
    • A party organizer offered me a wristband
    • I asked for a wristband and was given one (or told they had run out)

• Administrators

This was the month Breeding Zone wristbands were given out at CumUnion parties.

attachment.php?attachmentid=38214&d=1369085612

I gave the CumUnion organizers 500 of them. I actually found one that had been abandoned in a couch when I was at the New York party over gay pride (but wasn't offered them or see them available otherwise) - so they were being given out as early as late last month. But this was the month they were supposed to be given out more widely.

I'm not quite sure how they were given out. Did you see them available? Were they given out without people asking? If you guys could tell me what you saw at the CumUnion parties it would help me understand whether it's a good idea to give them out in the future…

BTW, if you're going to Dore Alley this weekend and want a Breeding Zone wristband they'll be available at the CumUnion booth.

Was headed for the cumunion party on July 3rd in Berkeley when my car died in the heat and had to abort my night of fun. like the idea of wristbands kinda a indicator of who is into breeding. would be cool if you could continue in august as my car has been fixed and i'm planning on another try at the cumunion party

• Administrators
would be cool if you could continue in august

I just sent them another 500. However many are left over after Dore Alley will go to the August parties.

• Administrators
Was this just at the New York party? I went to the Atlanta one and didn't see any.

All parties. I was told they were going out to the promoters July 1 - so the parties immediately after that date would get them. They would have sent about 25 to each city (on average) - so not enough for every attendee. It appears NYC got theirs early since the Pride parties were the weekend before they were scheduled to go out.

They'll be available again during the August parties for those of you who want them (or you can contact me privately and if you pay a bit I'll send you some - I think the price I told someone else was $4 gets you 2, then a little bit more for each additional).

• Administrators
Hope to pick mine up this weekend at Dore...are you going to be there rawTOP?

Do you know Marc or Scott from Factory Videos (have you worked for them before?) They'll be the ones at the CumUnion booth. Say hi to them for me - I won't be going.

• Administrators
Can you give a price for shipping to the UK?

Looks like it's a bit over $2 to send a letter to the UK. My boyfriend is working on a new Breeding Zone logo. Wait for the next batch of wristbands after that's done.

Looks like it's a bit over $2 to send a letter to the UK. My boyfriend is working on a new Breeding Zone logo. Wait for the next batch of wristbands after that's done.

Will do (I know several guys who'd enjoy them as gifts) - can you take paypal payments or are credit cards easier?

Hmm I was at Cumunion in Augusta 2 weekends ago. There was mention of free DVD's and I stood in line for 30 minutes in nothing but a jock strap and a drink in hand waiting to get into the pigpen early. I got a free DVD of some twinks barebacking but saw nothing of wristbands. All I saw in the box was lots of free dvd's. I was not feeling well though so once again..I missed out on sex at the pig pen and cumunion. But in the end, it diddn't matter anyways. I had a blast that weekend.

They probably had the wristbands for Atlanta though but I did not go so I don't know.

I like the idea of the wrist bands. They are simple. If you are wearing it out and about, and someone knows the true meaning then it will open up possibilities. If someone does not know what it means (outside of the word breeding) then little foul. May have the swat the ladies off of you in public.

May want to look into an ebay site, like gaytrucker has. It is locked behind an adult curtain. You must register/login to show age. That way you could sell whatever you want at anytime. Don't know about selling on ebay, however it may allow for different shipping charges to different locations.

Hi rawTOP, I think you'd have a market for them in UK, I'd certainly buy one. If it is of any help, I'd be happy to buy a few (10?) and distribute them at cost to other UK members (i.e. I'll pay local postage, they can just reimburse the wristband cost you charge me). That way you only need to send one small package here.