Best Place in Miami/West Palm to get loads

I am going to be visiting the Miami/Ft. Lauderdale/West Palm area the first week of August and was wondering if the forum could help me find the best places and times to go to take loads. I've heard of Slammer's but never been. Any other ideas? And how about gay-friendly hotels. Full on cum pig here, healthy and in shape with a great hole. Any help is totally appreciated. Thanks.

Hey Happy- the local weekly gay book is HotSpotsMagazine and can give you some leads as to bars and gay guest houses ( I believe there are about 20 here now)(guest houses, that is- prob 40 bars)

Sex clubs/tubs : In Miami- Club Aqua ( used to be a Club Baths , only drawback is the condo buildings that were built across the street that have a clear view in to the pool area. In Ft Lauderdale there is the Club Bath, ClubHouse II (both baths) and SLammer and SweatBox ( sex clubs) In Ft Lauderdale there is virtually NO play of any type in the bars anymore- even Ramrod and the Battle of the Butt contest on Wednesday nights has to drape a bar towel top to bottom over guys ass cracks when doing the contest if they are commando or in a jock , just to comply with indecency laws . The Palm Beach area is totally off my radar- so you will have to get someone elses' input there.

BTW- there is a very FUN bar in Miami called Jamboree, and while smoking happens in the Ft Laud bars, Miami has banned smoking in the bar- so Jamboree has a back fenced in patio for the smokers-and the frisky boys gather there too-

I've had some great times at Club Aqua in Miami, especially if you like latin men. Alot of condom use goes on there, but not always. Great patio play area. Of course Slammers in Ft Lauderdale is awesome. I've heard good things about Clubhouse II, but Ive never had a good time there. Maybe the timing. Club Baths is all guys with attitude standing around and showering but no action. Maybe a blowjob. I don't like the place. The only group area there is a steam room/cavern. Too damn hot and steamy to be the only group area. You will have a great time. Also, you might want to check out Inn Leather if you are into that. You can get a day pass and every room has a sling.