What is your favorite position as the bottom?

Bottom Jim

In general from behind. I like the feeling of being taken, and a bit at his mercy. I also don't really get into kissing so that aspect of being face to face is not important.

1. Definitely doggy. I like to be on all fours taken from behind. Doggy allows the top to grab onto my hips and slam it all the way in.

1.A I also don't object if he pushes me down so I am lying flat on my stomach with his full weight bearing down with each thrust. I don't know if you consider this a separate position or just an extension of doggy.

Others? Standing up, fucked from behind. I do like this and while I am never focused on my own dick while being fucked I do find the action of my dick swinging in rhythm to the fucking very stimulating. However I find I am more likely to tense up in this position than any other and I am generally in some way I cannot fully comprehend really really bad at this position. Eager for advice but I find about half the time I am being fucked in this position I can't seem to maintain the right angle and it is frustrating for the top. At 6 feet even (about 1.83m for you SI dudes) I am a fairly common height, so I dont think that is the issue. I don't know if i need to get my ass higher or lower or pointed up or down or what. It isn't always a problem but when it is it can be catastrophic. Normally this is a darkroom scenario and I have had frustrated tops just give up and look for another hole.

I have only had this once, but it did strike me as the king of face to face positions: The pile driver, with my shoulders on the bed, my ass up in the air, my legs on his shoulders and the full weight of his body driving his 10.5 inches into my ass. The fact that it was the first time I was barebacked for more than 15 seconds or so and he could just pull out of my ass and drop his wet cock down into my open mouth probably made it extra special. Not sure that I could replicate those circumatnaces.

So, Doggy it is!

Doggy number one, love the feeling of being out of control. Plus the idea of not always knowing who is behind me in the crowded dark room is a turn on.

On my back with my legs on his shoulders is awesome when we are taking are time and getting into each other.

hmmm....

1. riding him to get used to him

2. doggie face down ass up for getting pounded

3. doggie flat on my stomach for letting him get really deep

4. missionary to finish it off so i could wrap my arms and legs around him when he floods me...

or conversely any position where his cock is inside me...

• Upvote 2

Guest KptNLine

My favorite position is missionary style. It just feels the best for me (as the bottom) and I love being able to look deep into my man's eyes as he's fucking me. It's a super intimate connection. Doggy style also feels amazing. I love the loss of control when I'm bent over getting rammed from behind.

My favorite position is flat down on my belly. I find the position to be the most submissive and I can get pounded very hard and held down like I'm being forced also a top can be gentle and kiss, nip or lick my ears and neck just below my ears which drives me completely crazy. I don't usually get into anonymous sex but on my belly have been fucked a few times and had my top get off and let another guy get on me and those are the few times I've had guys do me without knowing who they were.

There are so many great positions its tough to pick favorite, but I absolutely love doggy and cowgirl. I usually decide what position we start in, and the top decides how he wants me when he cums, which is usually on my back :)

• 1 month later...