What is your favorite position as the bottom?

Bottom Jim

Always the position that the top prefers! My top chooses the position that best suits him...Always! But if the choice is mine...Doggy - on hands and knees, blindfolded taking raw cock in both my ass and mouth, no need to see the top. but the top always rules!

I like a variety of positions and whatever gets the guys off, but prefer to finish with me lying flat on my front then I can really grip the guys' cock with my ass muscles and love it when a guy blows his load in me then collapses on top of me and even better when he then puts his arms around me and feel his hot sweaty body as he hugs me, still with his cock up my loaded ass.

• 1 month later...
Guest BritBottom

I class myself as a bitch so it has to be doggy style. I like being mounted, I like it deep. If I’m stood bent over I love it if he has hanging balls that slap against mine. I realy like it if I’m on my belly, him going in to the hilt, his weight pinning me down being pounded hard until he cums rammed inside while shoots and staying on top and his cock inside until he’s soft so I can squeeze every last drop from him .  I like to be mated by a man who is both inside and on me in control as if I am part of him body and soul.  That said, it’s a joint effort. If he wants a different position, I’m easy.

On my back, ass angled up for deepest penetration, my ankles in My Top’s hand and my legs opened wide. I want to be taken and used, fucked in whatever manner My Top desires. My only rule is that once My Top is ready to cum he can’t pull out until he’s dumped every bit of his hot cum balls deep in my bowels AND he keeps my hole plugged with his dick until he starts going soft and drops out naturally. Any pulling out before that point and it’s unlikely he’ll be stroking my insides any time soon!

I'll take a load any way the fucker wants me.  But as I usually go for pump & dump scenes - being on my knees at the edge or corner of a bed is my default position - mostly because it is expedient. 

Do I like going legs up? Sure. Especially when the fucker is hot or agressive.

On 9/22/2019 at 4:03 PM, hookupnva said:

Favorite position by far is on my back and legs spread. I like to watch the top fuck me and this gives the best view and allows me to pull him in to kiss. My second favorite is to ride as it allows more control and deeper penetration 

Exactly the same for me. Love looking into the tops eyes as he unloads in me.