Is it possible?

Internal Blast

It is possible.

I suggest grabbing a bite after, or grabbing a drink before sex.

Keep that up for a while and it might switch from just sex to something more.

Also try to increase communication from when and where, to something more personnal.

Good luck.

Best guys I've dated were hookups first. If afterwards you find yourself lying together chatting for a while versus one of you grabbing your clothes and running, probably have a better chance to make it work. Then like BC_Bottom said, go eat after etc.

Rather than getting him over for a quick fuck n go, ask him if he wants to come over for a weekend of hot fucking. You can't fuck solid for 48 hours so you'll get a chance to eat, talk, chill and fuck together.

That's how mine started :)

Oh yes, indeed... in fact my two latest boyfriends and my husband were "only hookups". Now that I am single again, after a long time of commitment, I won't be doing the same thing again. Although I may want to meet the same guy several times... :)

• Administrators

Happens in the straight world too. We had a female friend who did a booty call with a guy - "just sex" - fast forwards a few months - they get married. He was actually a really good catch - an entrepreneur who later sold his company for millions. Fast forward a few more years and they get divorced and she's now pretty comfortable financially because she hooked up with the right guy years before. Go figure.

Guest JizzDumpWI

If the spark is there, it will ignite; no matter whether the relationship starts as a hookup; or you meet in the Produce department at the local market. There is no reason any relationship has to be static (eg: fuck buds only; friends and no fuck only) save for the decision each guy makes. Essentially (and this has already been posted) if they guy is getting dressed and out the door 1.2 seconds after the last cum spurt - he is making his (lack of) interest pretty clear. If you both take some time before/during/after talking beyond sex - it might become a relationship. Or it might be a year long date. Or it might end after the conversation... No rules, just see how it plays out.

I suspect a lot of what winds up tripping us up are our expectations of "relationship". So many seem to expect that a relationship is to be more like the best parts of a good movie replayed permanently.

In truth, relationships form with compatibility in some significant dimension (much more than just the sex). And they endure because each chooses the interesting education that only a long term relationship can bring. There is no magic in it. One choice is no more good than another. One could just as easily choose a life of a new guy every six months; or one guy at home with new sex partners and friendships every day. Or just you at home; and a free flow of sex partners with no attachments. We're all here in life gaining experiences. And we're all different...

Edited by JizzDumpWI

• 1 year later...

I've experienced it.  A fuckbud and I were both in open relationships, but at the time the relationship lacked intimacy.  With my fuckbud there was a lot of kissing and cuddling.  Yes, we loved each other, but after we both ended our respective relationships, we were hesitant about getting involved, though we still met for passionate sex.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a fuck bud who is older than me, we've been fucking for a few years but he has changed recently and the sex went from fucking and breeding to passionate, slow with lots of kisses and cuddles. I stayed over a couple of weeks ago after he admitted he has feelings for me and wants me to be his boyfriend. I thought I was done with boyfriends and just wanted hook ups but last week I spent a few days with him, yes there was lots of sex and he is great but I also found myself feeling happy to be with him , enjoying spending time with him away from the bedroom in a social way. I came home yesterday and he has asked if I'd like to come back and stay this week as he would love me to stay longer. The strange thing for me is that I love hook ups, getting bred by anyone , anytime and the more the better. I always said I didn't want another boyfriend or husband and was happy being a cumdump but the last few weeks have made me question myself.

Honestly... The best relationship I have had started as the two of us just being fuck buddies..  He started staying after and talking.. We'd meet up to eat or just talk... It wasn't something that either of us was pushing for... It just kind of happened. And the sex was always hot.. I've honestly thought that if I were to ever have another relationship, I'd like it to start out as fuck buddies and let it go from there. Worked before.. Why not again?

• Upvote 1