CumUnion London

ploughmehard

By the numbers on Bbrt it's looking like it could be a success!

I hope go monthly or every 2 mths as there is a space for cumunion in my calendar!!

I'm so excited booked me ticket!! Can not wait for my first, second third ..... Load! Lol

Please let us know how you got on. Im sure you won't be leaving disappointed. As other mentioned on this thread hopefully the success of it might spur on the organisers to hold more regular events in UK

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here my full review out of 10!! 10 being in total Ecstasy!

Venue 4 out 10

(White walls to bright, to small, need space to chill) hopefully if they do another at the same venue they have both levels to cater for! First time in ages I've seen guys turned away lol

Guys 10 out 10

(something for everyone all races shapes ages, and sizes!! With no attitude) bears daddies twinks Leather men rubber men hood/scally lads to middle class twats muscle boys, every colour from aryan to west African and all shades in between, everything for a social experiment was there!! Very much a london representation!! Which is how it should be!

Clean up facility 7 out 10

Showers but no douching!!

Coat check 2 out 10

Chaos poor bloke so needed help due to the high numbers of guys!

Conclusion

I'd defiantly go again I have a space in my calendar for it!! Or any of there venue nights! It's place where u can fist, fuck and piss play to your heart content!! Great start to winter season!! Guys from up north, please travel down!! mega bus it down!! We make you feel very welcome!! It's the sort of place you DONT TELL your friends as you want it ALL for yourself!!

Well done my balls are starting to get filled again hurry up with the next one as I need to empty them soon !!

Here my full review out of 10!! 10 being in total Ecstasy!

Venue 4 out 10

(White walls to bright, to small, need space to chill) hopefully if they do another at the same venue they have both levels to cater for! First time in ages I've seen guys turned away lol

Guys 10 out 10

(something for everyone all races shapes ages, and sizes!! With no attitude) bears daddies twinks Leather men rubber men hood/scally lads to middle class twats muscle boys, every colour from aryan to west African and all shades in between, everything for a social experiment was there!! Very much a london representation!! Which is how it should be!

Clean up facility 7 out 10

Showers but no douching!!

Coat check 2 out 10

Chaos poor bloke so needed help due to the high numbers of guys!

Conclusion

I'd defiantly go again I have a space in my calendar for it!! Or any of there venue nights! It's place where u can fist, fuck and piss play to your heart content!! Great start to winter season!! Guys from up north, please travel down!! mega bus it down!! We make you feel very welcome!! It's the sort of place you DONT TELL your friends as you want it ALL for yourself!!

Well done my balls are starting to get filled again hurry up with the next one as I need to empty them soon !!

Thank you for the feedback. Hopefully there might be another one soon. If so I'll be definitely heading to that one.