what is your ratio of randoms to regulars?

Fickloch

i haven't been in a relationship for a couple of years, but i' have a few fuckbuds who i fuck 3 times a week or so. i try to organize a few random hookups a week but im at the stage where i've pretty much been through all the gay scene in my area lol .. when a new guy shows up on squirt or bbrt all the regulars pounce on him. so basically most of the cock i get these days is cock ive already had. probably a ratio of 8/2. would like to increase the random cock in my life, might have to start doing baths.

I try to have two to three regulars at any given time. However, being in Palm Springs, I fuck with a lot of visitors. Always a lot of new ass and cock to play with. I would say 80% of my hook ups are one timers. Love the variety.

I'm about 50/50. I love the excitement of breeding a guy I've never met before. But the dependability of a regular is hard to ignore when you factor in the risk of a bad lay with a new guy. I'm also surprised by how I'm not usually able to predict the guys who are interested in repeating versus those who vanish from the radar.

you want random cock...open a glory hole. i have one up sometimes in my garage for those shy/straight/rookies who want anonymous discreet meat ups. i myself like to service regulars more. i think it's hot when a guy fucks me 5 or 6 times a week, he makes me his on call faggot, he knows anywhere anytime any place, i'll bitch out for him as much as he wants. i just find something really hot about that. but ya a glory hole is total random magnet.

you want random cock...open a glory hole. i have one up sometimes in my garage for those shy/straight/rookies who want anonymous discreet meat ups. i myself like to service regulars more. i think it's hot when a guy fucks me 5 or 6 times a week, he makes me his on call faggot, he knows anywhere anytime any place, i'll bitch out for him as much as he wants. i just find something really hot about that. but ya a glory hole is total random magnet.

I'm not really into (receiving) at glory holes. I like to see at least SOMETHING about the person I'm sucking / fucking before I suck / fuck them. I also wouldn't be comfortable with too many people knowing my address. I like to go out to fuck.

Do they count as regulars if you just hook up at the clubs, theaters or other cruising spots, I don't bring guys home and very, very rarely go home with one. Where I live currently it is about 1:1 regulars to random guys (usually out of towners). Other places I have lived and cities I travel to regularly it quickly becomes 4 or 5:1 regulars to random hookups.