good chat rooms with video?

Jake Wetmore

Hey pigs,

Who can recommend some good chat rooms with video...exhibitionist here and sometimes like to pump out a load while others watch. Seems like there used to be lots of good rooms some with themes, locations, etc....haven't done this lately and can't remember where I used to go...any help???

-Jake

Hey pigs,

Who can recommend some good chat rooms with video...exhibitionist here and sometimes like to pump out a load while others watch. Seems like there used to be lots of good rooms some with themes, locations, etc....haven't done this lately and can't remember where I used to go...any help???

-Jake

Dad, you might want to check out www.cam4.com, that is very popular.

It used to be ICU II which had a super easy user interface and was cheap, great performance and a really robust audience. Then one day about a year and a half ago ICU lost their minds and shut down the pnp rooms...if you did not pnp you still had several chat rooms to play in but there was also a HUGE exit of users from the system and from what I hear it's just a lame duck right now.

Warning: If you pnp Cam 4 has shut down their party Party Tab and is most unwelcoming to pnp extroverts.

chempigs.com/nastykinkpigs.com is pretty cheap site for cam to cam with large scale groups but the controls are ancient and need upgrading in the worst way.

Get2ThePoint has a cam room but uses Tinychat which is a pain in the ass to deal with and lacks good user controls.

Oovoo has LOTS of party pigs and a good user interface but there is a HUGE snag in their design. If you accept someone to your contact list, the next time that user send his contact info to a new person he has the option of releasing ALL his contacts, including you, with out your permission or approval. For this reason I use Oovoo on a VERY limited basis.

pnpla.net is not the most friendly of sites but it seems to be where folks are migrating for cam to cam on a large scale. I have seen as many as 78 people on line in the early morning hours of 6-8. They just upgraded their chat software and added a hefty user registration fee (yearly) to cam chat. The controls are not intuitive and can be a bit overwhelming.

Ustream - AVOID IT LIKE THE PLAGUE...even tho you specify that your video is private there are loop holes and your session gets published to their servers whether you like it or not. That's not all. Your sessions get indexed on the World Wide Web search engines! It is a wretched system design.

Skype - still the gold standard for direct cam to cam..but customer support is non-existant, you can easily select a feature and run into fees and it is imperative that you do not accept foreign calls unless you want your phone bill to reflect as much as $45 for 5 minutes. Limited Use.

Who HAS impressed me is Zoom. You can set up a cam to cam meeting in less than a minute, email or text the meeting number out or it on a message board (caution is advised to issue your meeting number individually) and you alone retain full controls of who is in your room, what they can/can't do and when your meeting is done your meeting number is void...meaning someone from a prior call can't get into your next one. It's also FREE as of this date for basic functionality.

Manhunt does have cam functionality but I am so biased against the site that I am not a good person to evalute them.

For cam to multi cam for the price, the volume of users and the functionality I still don't think you can beat ChemPig.com/NastyKinkPigs.com`

For direct cam to cam with great clarity, sound and bandwidth management I say Zoom away!

CAUTION CAUTION

I received some very sage advise. Set up an alias name for your email and a different email addy from your primary account for use on this and all other sites similar. Also check to see if there are user controls that allow for you to NOT show in a web search, this is usually touted as it "makes it easier for others to find you". If you want to test this out go to any internet search engine and type in your screen name. Look under both web and image results. It is highly likely you will have internet search indexes that you cannot get removed. Oh I should probably warn you to breathe during this exercise.

• Like 1

• 4 years later...
  • 2 months later...

All the good PnP sites have closed. Pnpla.com which became greasemonkey was red flagged by the Bank/company that provided their online credit card services. I imagine 

the others fell to the same pressure. As for Get2thepoint, I heard indirectly, that po po had gotten in as members and started collecting information on actual members.

I never indulged on cam, but the rumor, true or not, was enough for me to delete my shit and leave

grandslammerz.net is the only one I know of that is dedicated to pnp. Operated from the UK, I found it difficult to navigate and I deleted my profile there, when I found out they charge for chat. 

• 1 year later...
Guest BreedingCameraman

I love how everyone just automatically jumps on the PnP train for this one. I’m not exactly a poster child for sobriety these days, but the original post’s question didn’t ask anything about what sites were or weren’t parTy friendly. I can’t help but wonder why everyone seems to think the two go together to such an extreme.

As far as cam sites go for just showing off to a potentially large group of people goes, I’m thinking that it’s a bit of a toss up these days between Chaturbate and Flirt 4 Free. Both have fairly similar interfaces that allow for cam models to earn some money while showing off for their audiences. If, however, you’re going for something much more specialized and want to include being able to parTy without as much fear of being banned then I would actually have to recommend using Zoom.