Tops - what do you look for in a Bottom?

Damn, I would love to be an "accommodating hole"  for Sateme "when, ...how......and as often" as he wants to fuck his cock into me.

I could not agree with him more.   It's all about him enjoying the seeding.    And, yes as a bottom, I do get pleasure knowing I've given him pleasure

Guest Pwrfkme06

Yeah. I'm a top. I'm not going to suck a bottom's dick. I don't give a shit if the bottom cums or not. The bottom's job is to take my dick, to make my cock feel good, and to be a hole for my cum. A good bottom wants it harder and deeper again and again. A good bottom knows he doesn't matter. He's a fucking worthless cumhole, and the only thing he exits for is to take my cock and cum. A good bottom begs for my cock, and wants my load. A good bottom does whatever the fuck I tell him to do because I'm a top, and he's there for my USE. That's the important part, a good bottom is there to be USED by a top. Sex between a real top and a good bottom is about the top USING the bottom. A good bottom wants his ass used. A good bottom understands that it doesn't matter if he gets any pleasure out of a fuck, because the top and the top's pleasure is the only thing that matters. A good bottom knows he is nothing more than a worthless fuckhole that exists only to be used by a real top.

And a true bottom gets the most intense ecstasy and pleasure out of being USED by a real top that way.

Not that I really give a shit though, I'm a top, and I'm just there to use the bottom's ass. I don't give a fuck about his pleasure, he's there to be a hole for my cock and cum.

That would be me