Tops - what do you look for in a Bottom?

• 3 months later...

I'm with you on that Grunt. I like hot man sex and I really enjoy taking a cock from a hot masculine guy.

As much as it can be fun getting fucked hard by a top who is interested only in his needs, it's been my experience that 1 in 5 tops are really good and probably 1 in 5 are lousy lays. Maybe it's a self-esteem thing but if my top (or bottom) isn't any good I'll either try and help, end it quick, or leave. Life's too short to have lousy sex, that's what my 20's were for. Now I want quality. If the top is dominate and good, GREAT! If he's hot, cuddly and good, GREAT! It just matters that he's good. Alternately, if I'm topping then I expect that I'll perform well. It really depends on what gets you off, being in sync is what makes it a great time.

I like a bottom who is masculine and makes good noises when he's getting it. Something about seeing a buff stud taking my cock just turns me on more.

Thick, yes when I'm getting nailed I pay attention and can usually tell when the top in in that zone and help facilitate it.

EAGERNESS. a bottom needs to know when the top is in his zone....his fucking zone. and not interrupt the top. this is the setup for climax by the top. I get into my zone and im feeling my cock and the sensations im getting and then boom a bad bottom loses his poppers and is fumbling around for them, or he starts changing the position, or something. a good bottom is intuitive. knows when hes about to bring daddy to the climax and reach for that goal with no regard for his own comfort at that moment!

100% agree!

Sooooooooo.... I guess I'm the only one who wants the bottom to actually have as much fun & enjoyment as I do, and to have a sense of self-worth beyond "the only difference between me & a Fleshlight is a circulatory system and limbs."

does anybody else !!!hate!!! the word "power-bottom"? when i read a profile where somebody calls himself a "power-bottom" i immediately lose all interest. the bottom has NO power, period, the end! when i was fucking cunt, i didn't want a pushy bitch, & when i'm fucking a guy, I'M the only one with power!

Guest Deviant_Angel
Yeah. I'm a top. I'm not going to suck a bottom's dick. I don't give a shit if the bottom cums or not. The bottom's job is to take my dick, to make my cock feel good, and to be a hole for my cum. A good bottom wants it harder and deeper again and again. A good bottom knows he doesn't matter. He's a fucking worthless cumhole, and the only thing he exits for is to take my cock and cum. A good bottom begs for my cock, and wants my load. A good bottom does whatever the fuck I tell him to do because I'm a top, and he's there for my USE. That's the important part, a good bottom is there to be USED by a top. Sex between a real top and a good bottom is about the top USING the bottom. A good bottom wants his ass used. A good bottom understands that it doesn't matter if he gets any pleasure out of a fuck, because the top and the top's pleasure is the only thing that matters. A good bottom knows he is nothing more than a worthless fuckhole that exists only to be used by a real top.

And a true bottom gets the most intense ecstasy and pleasure out of being USED by a real top that way.

Not that I really give a shit though, I'm a top, and I'm just there to use the bottom's ass. I don't give a fuck about his pleasure, he's there to be a hole for my cock and cum.

Love the attitude! You can come use my hole for your pleasure!

Guest Deviant_Angel
Sooooooooo.... I guess I'm the only one who wants the bottom to actually have as much fun & enjoyment as I do, and to have a sense of self-worth beyond "the only difference between me & a Fleshlight is a circulatory system and limbs."

When I bottom I love and enjoy being made to feel like a slut and a sub so don't assume that they're not getting enjoyment out of it. Often times I won't even get off myself but feel just as satisfied when the top gets off in my ass. And I do have a lot of self-worth and am very respected in and out of the bedroom (or basement, bathhouse, hotel room)

Guest mspchaser

I'm the same as Deviant_Angel... just because I'm not hard or oozing precum doesn't mean that I'm not enjoying the fucking that I'm getting. For me the prize is getting the cum in my hole.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"A good bottom:

will NEVER interrupt the top when he's in a groove.

will give his top feedback without seeming needy, desperate or stupid.

makes it obvious through words and actions that (he's) enjoying (himself).

...if too eager (he) winds up being a pushy bottom."

Here, here...:2thumbs:...well said, mate!!!

As posted on my personal blog:

http://rawmasculinity.blogspot.com.au/2010/03/i-fkn-live-for-bottoms.html

Edited by alphatop7
added link

• 2 months later...

I look for several different kinds of guys. I love to fuck a masculine guy more than anything, it really turns me off if they pull out the lingere. Also like young, cocky guys, these are the ones, I like to fuck hard, and make sure they know they've been bred. Cudley bears, or cubs are a turn on, especially hairy ones. However my last male lover was nothing I would have normally gone for. No hair, no teeth, rather effeminete, everyone thought i needed my head examined. LOL But boy could he take a facefucking, his ass was nice and tight, and he had a huge cock that was fun to watch swing as he walked nude, or fucked another guy.

Straycowboy's story brought back a memory. While I was in college and for the first few years of marriage I was only with girls. But when the honeymoon was over, the first dude I fucked was a young, cocky, extremely masculine guy. He was a 25yo auto mechanic---a tall, lanky, good old boy with an enormous dick, who loved to hunt and fish. He'd just broken up with a longtime girlfriend and I figured out he was persuadable.

He'd never been with a dude before and he kept telling me that what made it ok for him was that I shared his interests and was very straight appearing. I topped him on and off for about a year, but eventually he wanted more of a relationship than I, as a happily married guy, was willing to provide ... and it ended.

When I ran into him a few years later, he introduced me to his partner of two years--a nice enough dude, but easily one of the most feminine men I'd ever met. Later, in private, he explained that he'd realized he was a top and that what he really wanted was a "wife" who would do all the things for him that his old gf did. I'm still shaking my head over that one.

• 1 year later...
Guest Pwrfkme06
Yeah. I'm a top. I'm not going to suck a bottom's dick. I don't give a shit if the bottom cums or not. The bottom's job is to take my dick, to make my cock feel good, and to be a hole for my cum. A good bottom wants it harder and deeper again and again. A good bottom knows he doesn't matter. He's a fucking worthless cumhole, and the only thing he exits for is to take my cock and cum. A good bottom begs for my cock, and wants my load. A good bottom does whatever the fuck I tell him to do because I'm a top, and he's there for my USE. That's the important part, a good bottom is there to be USED by a top. Sex between a real top and a good bottom is about the top USING the bottom. A good bottom wants his ass used. A good bottom understands that it doesn't matter if he gets any pleasure out of a fuck, because the top and the top's pleasure is the only thing that matters. A good bottom knows he is nothing more than a worthless fuckhole that exists only to be used by a real top.

And a true bottom gets the most intense ecstasy and pleasure out of being USED by a real top that way.

Not that I really give a shit though, I'm a top, and I'm just there to use the bottom's ass. I don't give a fuck about his pleasure, he's there to be a hole for my cock and cum.

I want you to fuck me

Fuck you're perfect. Wish I was your bttm