Camping with David...

Knockmeup770

My boyfriend David and I were in an outdoorsy type store buying camping supplies, mainly a new tent, for a trip we were planning for the weekend when we ran into another couple friend of ours, Chad & Rick. We had been friends with them for several years and were quite close. We would invite them to our parties, they would invite us to theirs and often our mutual friends would invite both of us. We hung out a lot as individually we had many things in common.

Rick and I were both the bottoms in our relationships, we were both going to school as non-traditional students working on our B.S, his in Chemistry mine in Computer Science, and we were both potheads. Rick and I went to different schools on opposite sides of town but we would study together for our math courses when they lined up or I would ask him questions from his notes or he would ask me questions from mine. David and Chad were the tops, didn’t smoke, were the bread winners in the relationships and got along great with idle chit chat while watching TV, something neither Rick nor I was much interested in. Rick and I would play video games all day long, but to sit and watch TV was torture.

While we were chatting with Chad and Rick they mentioned that they had never been camping but had considered going. “Why don’t you come with us?” I suggested.

“We don’t have any gear or anything that we would need.” Chad replied, “But thanks for the offer.”

“You can just use our stuff, we have extra of everything. Except a tent, you’d have to buy a tent.”

“Well thanks, but with the remodel we’re doing, we are very tightly budgeted. We are only here looking for a birthday gift for my dad.”

At the end of the conversation, they agreed to come and we purchased a new tent for us as well as a tent for them to borrow. We gave them directions to the campsite that we used and told them we would have everything with us and get it set up; all they had to do was show up. Rick and I hugged, while Chad and David shook hands, then I hugged Chad, and Rick hugged David and we bid each other farewell.

“If they weren’t HIV+ I’d fuck the hell out of Chad.” I told David after they had left.

“Don’t you mean you’d let Chad fuck the hell out of you?”

“It’s the same thing.” I rolled my eyes.

“Well don’t get too wet,” David said while grabbing my ass, “It’s risky even with a condom. I want to stay negative.”

“I know, me too.” I said as I grabbed another tent from the shelf and we headed to the checkout.

The camp was on the side of a lake, roughly square with a small fire pit in the middle and room to set up a tent in each corner of the site. We set the two tents up adjacent to each other across the fire pit and got the rest of the campsite ready for our guests. I mentioned that we’d have to be quiet when we had sex so Chad and Rick wouldn’t hear but David told me there would be no sex this trip because he didn’t want them to hear. I reluctantly agreed.

The site was not perfectly aligned with the cardinal direction but it was at the intersection of two paths that ran generally from east-west and from north-south. South lead to the path to get to the parking area, north wound off into the mountains, east went off into the deep woods and west lead to the lake. I heard a car horn honk three times, which was the signal that our guests had arrived so I ran down the trail to the parking area to meet them and bring them back.

It took me a minute to get there and it must have been a long trip because when I arrived Chad has his dick out pissing. He had a great piece but didn’t notice me as he had his head turned talking with Rick. “Looks nice,” I said, startling him. He jumped, blushed, finished and zipped, quite quickly. Rick and I embraced and started walking back to the campsite, while Chad grabbed their bag of cloths and personal effects, following a short distance behind.

“So how big is he?” I asked.

“10 and knows how to use it.”

“Same as David, we are two lucky bottoms.” I said grinning.

When we got to the campsite I slipped into the tent and grabbed the weed and my pipe and me and Rick smoked up and giggled, while Chad and David talked about masculine gay stuff and work. As the sun was setting Rick and I went down to the lake to smoke a bit more before bed while our studs retired. I was very disappointed knowing that when I got back I wouldn’t be getting any but I understood why. It was probably the disappointment that distracted me and led Rick and I down the wrong path getting us lost, which when stoned is not that difficult.

We finally made it back to the site, giggling, stoned and exhausted almost an hour later; the fire was nothing but coals. We said goodnight and slipped into our tents for the night. I slipped into our sleeping bag and nestled up against David, resting my head on his arm. He slipped his other arm around me tightly and nuzzled the back of my neck. I could feel his dick harden against my leg. He pulled his arm away and a few seconds later I felt his finger touch my hole as he smeared lube on it.

“I…” I started.

“Shhhh...” David shushed me. I said nothing else, I don’t know why he changed his mind but I was glad he did. I didn’t get to suck his cock which I love doing but as he suck his dick deep into my ass I slipped into bliss. Nothing beats a big cock in your ass when you’re stoned out of your mind. Inch by inch he penetrated me as I gasped the whole length of him until finally he could go no further. I arched my back pushing my ass out trying to get even one more millimeter of cock into me but ten inches was all he had.

He slowly pulled out and sunk in again. God this was heaven, David slowly humped me while we lay on our sides, pulling out all the way and slowly sinking back in then a few quick partial pullouts and reentries. David put his free hand in front of my waist and pulled me close to him, then lifted his body and me with it, twisting me around so that I was now on my stomach and he was supporting himself over me pushup style while drilling my hole as fast as he could without making too much noise.

He couldn’t go too fast but man going slow let him go deep each time and it was ecstasy. I moaned softly into the sleeping back as his pace and breathing quickened. He was getting a bit louder so I knew he was close, I really started milking his cock with my ass, relaxing on entry to get him in there, tightening on exit. Finally with a quick thrust that almost hurt he launched his cock as deep in my ass as he could and I could feel his massive meat throb as pumped his load into me. God damn, I thought to myself as he collapsed on top of me kissing the back of my neck.

We lay there for a minute, him still inside of me not going soft; all the while he was kissing the back of my neck and stroking my own dick. I reached by hand down and pulled his hand away, not because I was close, but because I didn’t want to get off. I don’t always like getting off, but I love getting David off. I pulled his hands to my mouth and kissed him lovingly then pulled them to my chest and hugged them, closing my eyes, feeling him in me.

He rocked him hips back and forth a few times then stopped. That monster still hadn’t gone down. When he stopped rocking I pulled his hands back to my mouth once again and started sucking on his thumb making sure to run my tongue in a circle around the tip. His hips started rocking again slowly and I realized he was not going down easily. But that was alright because I would.

I loosed my grip on his hands and pulled forward releasing him from me and turned on my hands and knees so I could eat that monster. I could smell the frothy cum on his cock and it tasted great as his meat filled my mouth. I pulled his cock slowly out of my mouth making sure to get all the cum off of it that I could. I licked David’s dick all along the base and his balls making sure to get every drop of cum cleaning his cock.

Then I went to town, shoving his cock all the way down my throat and holding it as long as I could. I wish I could say that I don’t have a gag reflex but I do, but David enjoys it, I love the way he tensed when I kept him in my throat and he would hold me down on his cock like he was forcing me to take it. Only once did he choke me to the point where I made a noise and that was only because while he was holding my head down with his right hand he shoved his left thumb up my ass.

I was not expecting this and started to gasp but you cannot effectively inhale a cock so choked. That was all the hinting I needed, I spun around straddling him and took that monster into my hole again, dutifully cleaning his extremely tasty thumb. God, did his cum taste fucking awesome. I rode his cock while sucking on his thumb fantasizing that it was another man’s cock.

We had discussed the idea of bringing another man into our bed before and were both on board with it, we just couldn’t find anyone who would work for us. We were still looking, though. I eventually found myself fantasizing that it was Chad’s cock that I was sucking on while I rode David. I had to quickly abolish that notion, still I rode and sucked on until David grabbed me on both hips, lunged forward pulling his torso upright, and me down on him hard. I embraced him, and he I as I once again felt his cock swell inside me. Throb after throb pumping his second load into me.

I slid off him, again cleaning his cock, GOD did his cum every really taste good. He laid back down, one had rubbing the back of my head, the other who knows where. I cleaned his cock off good and just kept nursing the head of his cock. He took his had from my head and started stroking my cock again, I let him for a few minutes then pulled it from my dick and placed it back on my head. He got the hint because he didn’t touch my cock the rest of the night. He just rubbed my head while I worked his dick. I must have a talented tongue because after a few minutes he was pumping a third load directly into my mouth where I could savor every bit of it.

I made sure there was no more cum to get from his cock then I lay down beside him pulling the sleeping bag close and closed my eyes to sleep. He slipped his still hard cock into my ass one final time and that is how we went to sleep.

In the morning I woke shivering. David had rolled over and taken most of the sleeping bag with him, covering his head with it. It is typically cold in the mornings on camping trips. I put my clothes back on and slipped out of the tent and stretched. Hearing a twig snap I turned and saw Rick coming out of the woods zipping up; the morning pee.

“How did you sleep?” I asked him.

“Good till it got cold.”

“Let’s go get baked.” And we headed down to the lake.

We got to the lake and lit up. I passed the pipe to Rick and noticed that he looked a bit down so asked him what was up. We spent the next twenty minutes talking about relationship stuff. They were having a rough patch and Rick was a bit down, feeling unattractive as Chad and he hadn’t had sex if a few weeks. We talked till Rick felt better then went back to camp.

When we got back David and Chad were up and making breakfast. They had built the fire and had everything about finished, “There are our boys,” said David smiling to beat the band. “Stoned again, I see.”

Rick and I just giggled. I ran up and gave David the deepest longest kiss and snuggled close.

“After breakfast I am going to head down to the town we passed and get some allergy pills.” Chad said. “I forgot to get some on the way up.”

“I’ll go too.” said Rick.

I grabbed David’s cock through his pants and he pulled quickly away grabbing my hand. His eyes got real big and he glared at me as if to say, “Not now.” With his mouth he told me there was something for me in the tent. I went into the tent and saw a small box. I opened the box and was actually surprised to see that my prize was a new butt plug. Hmmm, he wanted more when they left, no problem. I reached back and slipped it in; his loads from last night still in there didn’t leave much for resistance. I was happy to see only a little had leaked. Good.

We finished breakfast and as Chad and Rick were getting ready to leave, two other campers, Bob and Ted another couple that we are friends with, walked passed and stopped to talk. Chad and Rick left and since they would be gone for a few hours, David and I agreed to go on a hike with them; SO much for round 4.

We walked for thirty minutes talking about how we knew Chad and Rick and how good friends they were.

“We invited them to come for the weekend. This is their first camping trip.” David explained.

“Well I hope they are enjoying themselves, Ted and I only recently started and we love it.”

“Oh they are. Chad was telling me this morning about how they had been having some problems lately.” David said grinning.

“Rick and I discussed the same thing down by the lake this morning.” I said.

“Well apparently a trip to the woods did the trick.” David said grinning.

“Huh?” I asked quizzically. Rick had told me that Chad and he hadn’t had sex for months. I didn’t think he would lie about that.

“Chad was practically beaming when he told me about their night last night. They fucked twice then Rick sucked him off. Rick wouldn’t even let Chad get him off.” David stopped and came back to me and whispered, “That’s why I gave you your surprise this morning. Hearing about it turned me on and I figured, why should they be the only ones having any fun this weekend?”

The three others laughed, I just stared straight ahead.

“What’s wrong?” David asked me, putting his hand on my shoulder. “You look like you’ve seen a ghost.”

“We…” I could barely speak as the realization came over me, “…didn’t have sex…last night?”

David laughed at me. “No I told you we weren’t going to, lay down the pipe baby.” He winked and reached around and wiggled the butt plug. “Are you ok? You look really pale.”

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

I’m not sure how long it took us to get to the campsite where Bob and Ted had set up; I was still in a daze from the realization of what exactly had happened. What? How? What? It was still hard to grasp. I had vague memories of walking behind the other guys as they chatted but it was all a haze until, we were standing in their campsite waving goodbye as they continued on along the trail.

“They said we could make use of their tent, since we really don’t have privacy.” David said with a smile. “They have that lube that looks and feels like cum.” He winked as he grabbed my dick. “I didn’t think you’d object.” I was semi-hard. At first I was shocked until I remembered that I hadn’t gotten off when I had mistakenly had sex with Chad.

He grabbed my hand and backed into the tent, stooping to lower himself to the ground. He let go of my hand he quickly removed his shorts and lowered himself back on the sleeping bag putting himself and his meat on display. I never was one to be able to resist a big piece of meat so I fell on it practically swallowing him whole. I don’t think I’ve ever wanted his cock as much as I wanted it right then.

“Got it!” David had been frantically trying to find Bob & Teds lube in their bags. Not an easy task when you have cock hungry boyfriend attached to you. He sat up pulling me off of him and flipped me over onto my back. Instinctively I pulled my legs back as David grabbed the butt plug and gave it a twist and slowly pulled it out.

David puckered his lips and squinted his eyes as made an audible ‘oooooo’ sound. “That’s hot.” He said followed by a pause. “You’re gapping a bit.” He pumped the lube bottle twice into my hole and once onto his palm. David looked at the lube and eventually exclaimed that it did indeed look like cum as he rubbed it all over his cock and popped the head of his cock into my hole.

I should tell him what happened.

David had his eyes closed as he plunged every inch of his monster cock into me. His mouth was open in ecstasy as he lifted himself out of me and dove in again. He fell into rhythm fucking me, pulling all the way out except the head and then filling me once again. “Oh my god. You just would not believe home much this feels like cum.” It is real cum.

Several times in our relationship David has given multiple loads. David always exclaimed how much he loved fucking me after he had already cum in me. “We are definitely getting some of this.” He buried himself in me hard, grabbed my knees and just started slamming into me for a few seconds.

“It feels like just I’m fucking someone else’s load into you.”

You are. All I could do was moan with pleasure. I couldn’t tell him now.

“You’d like it if I was, wouldn’t you?” He was thrusting into me.

“Uh-huh.” I mumbled through a kiss.

“I knew you would.” He broke our kiss and went back to a steady, strong, rhythmic drilling. “You want me fucking someone else load deeper into you don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“I’m coming…” And he came, just like that. He grabbed my hips and slammed deep into me and held himself there while he pulsed inside me adding another load. He pulled out of me and came nearer so I could suck him clean. God did it taste good, I touched my ass hole and with my finger pulled some leaked and fucked out cum from around my asshole and spread it on his cock before once again cleaning it off. I sucked his cock until we heard Bob and Ted returning, then we got dressed and met them outside. I even absentmindedly put the butt plug back in.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...