Getting attached to my fuck buddy

mike258

I know you're dealing with a lot of confusing stuff right now, but phrases like 'I wouldn't hurt him if....' say to me that there are circumstances in which you would hurt him and that is a red flag.

If you really like this guy, the best thing you can do for you both is honestly tell him what's going on in your heart and head and tell him you'd love to see him again in six months or so when you've worked your head out of your ass and stopped telling yourself and everyone else 'I'm straight but....'

WTF are you talking about? I didn't say I would hurt him. I said I wouldn't be hurt if he found someone. I meant that he dates men and I don't, so I get that that's something I couldn't give to him.

Think of it this way, how will you feel and what will you do when your fuck buddy finds a guy who is an equally good (or better?) fuck and will also go out to dinner and a movie? Remember, he can only commit to you as much as you commit to him.

It does sound like you have issues to work out, like how straight or gay are you really? You have at least sexually feeling for this person. Emotional feelings are not all that different. I advise not fucking around with the status quo or your fb's extracurricular life until you resolve some of these issues. It's not fair to him otherwise.

As for dominant/submissive scene you have going, just because a person is submissive in bed doesn't mean his desires, feelings, or rights are any less important than yours.

You're right. On some level I know all of that. I can have somewhat of a dominant personality (my ex says its because I'm both former military and a Leo) and like I said, I know that when I start to really like someone I get these possessive feelings. As far as him finding someone else, sexually speaking, well...I hate to sound like an arrogant jerk but my dick's big and I know how to fuck. He can't go two weeks without me calling otherwise he thinks something is wrong. I'm just saying, I know he's attached, at least sexually. When I say I'm straight, I know it's not that simple anymore, but I'm mostly referring to the kinds of relationships I have, not just who I fuck.

• 11 months later...

Well, I'm the third wheel and probably not spoken about in my FB's situation.  A while back, a year ago I think, I got a strange barrage of emails telling me not to email his address because his account had been hacked.  Turns out he's in a long-term relationship and he's cheating on his S/O with me.  It affected our on-going sex sessions at the time.  After about a month or so, he provided a different email address, his work address, for me to contact him.  Knowing I needed to be vague to keep his employer out of the situation, I gave him my cell phone number.  We had a long conversation at one point and I found myself telling him that if he couldn't drop by to feed me cum and fuck me when we got the chance, I would probably quit having male on male sex. 

I don't think it registered as pressure on him as he was completely interested in continuing having sex with me which resumed once his domestic situation settled down however it did. 

I am attached to him since he's a good reliable source of cum, ready to supply it, complements me on my oral skills and keeps me sexually happy.

If, heaven forbid, he has to drop me as his cumdump, I probably would eventually revert to my gay hobby and look for another feeder/breeder/

I had a married fuck buddy for nearly three years a couple years ago.  He was a big muscular ex-marine and a cop.  He considered himself straight.  He didn't kiss me for a year and a half, but once he did, he wanted to own me.  He knew we were just fuck buddies and he had no intention of leaving his wife.  But at that point he told me I could suck all the cock I wanted, but my ass was his.  I really liked him, in fact if he weren't married he would have been husband material for me.  He was fucking gorgeous.  I dumped him.  I knew I didn't need to get deeper involved with him.  And I knew I couldn't live up to his demand, even though it turned me on tremendously.  I still miss him. 

I have just stumbled across this posting and was intrigued by the title, so here is my story.

I am in a long-term open relationship and over the years have had numerous regular fuck buddies many are still great friends, several of these I became emotionally attached to at various times, with one in particular earlier this year I really fell hard for and could have easily given everything up just to be with him.   

I instantly fancied him, we clicked sexually and he turned out to be a very interesting guy as he works as a scientist.  We fucked at least once or twice a week meeting up whenever work or commitments allowed and were happy with just being fuckbuddies.   Sex was fantastic especially as we would build up to our sleazy BB sessions by texting during the day what we were going to do to one another and, as the weeks turned into months, he not only kept me sexually happy with his talented ass but the emotional connection definitely grew and I foolishly started to get romantic notions.

I thought honesty was the best tactic telling him what was going on in my head and heart, his response was to immediately withdraw, put up the shutters and end our relationship.  Needless to say I was confused and devastated and  I still miss him to this day.

Thanks to this forum I can now understand a little better why I fell so hard for this guy thanks to Slambttm 773 comment,

Sex releases some kind of hormone, i forget the name but it sounds like oxycontin, (Oxytocin) that’s like a fall-in-love chemical. Repeated sex, when it's super hot, can make you fall hard for someone.”

Cheers mate!

I have a group of regular fuck buddies who regularly breed me. It's always been simple, no strings attached, they use me as a cumdump however they want and whenever they want. Recently though two of my fuck buddies have wanted more. One is a dominant, aggressive top into some really kinky stuff, he doesn't have love type feelings but says he's fond of me and loves fucking me. Recently he has asked if I'll move in with him and be his personal slut, he doesn't want a boyfriend but a live in cumdump. The other guy is a daddy, he's 18 years older than me and we have great sex, he loves daddy/son roleplay, a few weeks ago he started to get tender with me and wanted to make love rather than just fuck, last week he told me he loves me and would like it if I moved in with him and lived with him. He says he doesn't care if we loved as daddy/son or boyfriends but he wants me as his partner. I like both guys but really enjoy being a cumdump, I never thought of having another boyfriend but I have considered my dom fb and his request as I know it will involve other guys and a lot of breeding. As for daddy I have to admit I'm flattered and have even considered his offer. He would still want to see me even if I turned him down but I know he'd rather be with me all the time, I don't know if I could offer him what he wants but I do think it would be a nice life with him. There's definitely more thinking to be done, either choice would mean a change in my lifestyle and living arrangements.

• 1 month later...

Does two hot sessions and plans for tomorrow count as a fbuddy? I am hooking up with another bi guy and it is very NSA, However I love the way he fucks me and I don't want to try and find another, I want to be exclusive with him. No guy has ever turned me on so consistently and I've done things with him Ive never done before and I want more. I am developing feelings for his dick most of all, but also the man who knows how to use it. I Want to tell him how much I crave him in me and how I feel when with him but don't want to scare him away. I love how I feel,when fucked by him and I don't want it from anyone else, are those feelings or am I just a slut?

I'm bi, and I've never had feelings towards men I've been with, just never see them in that light. But the last guy who fucked me, also introduced me to T. First and only time, though we met 3 times. He's the only person I have a strong attraction to and miss a lot. I wonder if it's the association with the drug that has me feeling that way, or if I just really hit it off with him. Either way, I wish I was in his bed right now.

I've gone from fuck buddies to a relationship with an older man. He accepts that I am a cumslut and do get fucked regularly. He is a great guy and has asked me to stop seeing other guys but he understands my needs. Our relationship started when he told me he had feelings for me but I wasn't sure what I felt towards him. I had wrote off any idea of having another boyfriend and was content to be an NSA cumslut. Now though I have been living with him for a couple of weeks and spending as much time with him as possible. I have other fuck buddies who know I'm in a relationship and I have cut back on my online hook ups and cruising. I'm not sure if this'll last or if my need to get bred regularly will cause problems. Right now though things are great.