stupid mistake - ripped PA piercing.

Guest ff-whole

Guest ff-whole

A couple of days ago I felt hot and had a swim in the swimming pool on the grounds here at about 10 o'clock... I was playing with one of the drains and I got my dick sucked in. It ripped my bell bar PA piercing right through my knob of my dick... Bleeding like hell I went to the hospital emergency room and they stitched me up and put a catheter in my dick to help heal it properly.

I am really pissed of my own stupidity... And just when I have this great trip planned to go to Bogota in Colombia.

There I wanted to go to the Dark Club and get serious laid and banged. Now I have to wait till my dick is healed... :'(

Don't feel bad, we all do stupid things. Hopefully you will heal well and will be able to use your pa again. It really sucks it had to happen before your trip. I wonder what the pool guy will think when he cleans the filter.

Guest ff-whole

Thanks guys...

I had three nurses, two very pretty female emergency doctors learning and looking on as the understanding male doctor sewed the split knob back together. Me just looking on. I have a high pain level and though it was bleeding like hell, I drove to the hospital myself. Still in Speedo's (black not showing the blood) in black jeans... Ha ha ha....

The surgeon wanted to keep me overnight at the hospital but I just drove home...

Yes I hope it heals well and I can have a new piercing back in there real soon...

But before that I hope it heals enough so that I can get gangbanged and take enough loads in my ass and my mouth in about a weeks time...

I just had a very hot meeting with a versatile guy a week ago and took my second cumload ever in my mouth and while I pigged out on him I felt so good that I desperately want more of it as soon as possible... In my mouth but also in my ass...

You have my sympathy. Although I've taken mine out for the time being, I do intend having the hole stretched again. When I look at photos with my PA in it's a remarkably thin piece of tissue that holds it in place, so it's quite surprising that we don't hear of more of this sort of accident (though I did know a couple of guys who got a PA tangled with a tongue piercing). Fortunately, as you know, wounds to the dick heal pretty quickly - when I had my first PA I was wanking in the bath the next day, though it was several weeks before pissing stopped being painful. But even then it was a good pain :)

Guest ff-whole

Thanks Bearbandit... I didn't know about the healing time... good to know because I want to have heavy sex in about a week or so... or at least getting sucked good... the rest I need is my ass and my mouth and nothing wrong there...

I am looking so much forward to getting a proper gangbang and lots of cum. A couple of weeks back I met this guy [wish I had known him before] and we had great sex. We did a 69 and I had 4 fingers in his ass after I rimmed him good and sucked him and had him cum good in my mouth. My whole face was covered and after that he was almost still stiff enough to stuff his cumcovered dick in my ass as I stradled him and I started wanking myself and came all over him which he collected and tasted...

I have felt slutty before but this time was an extra level again... Can't wait until I feel like a real 1000% cumpig. That is why I look so forward to my time in Bogota, Colombia. On the internet I found this [bB] gay club called Dark Club which I want to go through the roof. ;-)

Ease up mate... it'll heal fast but quite possibly not that fast. In your situation I'd be going easy on my dick for three or four weeks to be sure. Getting hard while taking loads isn't going to be a problem, but I'd be gently on the dick for a while yet. When I get mine PA hole stretched so I can up to a 4mm ring or horseshoe (think I'll alternate) I intend doing it at the start of what I expect to be a quiet period. And that's just a small cut when you have a hole stretched...