Bareback to School Party September 6th at 9PM

MasterWebology

Alright Men, Bois, and Cum Dumpsters,

It's time again to schedule another public party. Unlike previous parties which were scheduled at Man's Country, Steamworks, or a hotel, this particular party will be held in the basement of a residence. Only 3 bottoms will be allowed on the guest list whom aren't already pre-selected bottoms. Everyone else must be a top, or vers top. Each of the bottoms will be restrained to one of the 3 posts within the space and blind folded while being raped at either end by lots of tops.

Rules for the bottoms. Be cleaned out, fast the day of the party. Don't ask me what kind of guys attend or how many. the longer time you take from me screening the tops I want for this party, the less tops I can approve.

Rules for Tops. Same goes, Just show up, hard, bring your own lube, poppers and cock rings, other than that, you can stay as long as you want, as long as you keep topping the bottoms, or start on grindr to bring more tops over to fuck the bottoms. email me directly at takemycockboy@gmail.com to be included on the guest list. Send pictures, and in the subject line state if your a top or bottom. I'll reply with directions.