I wonder what my neighbors think...

Internal Blast

I actually knew a guy in West Virginia who basically threw a party in his basement every weekend. He invited the neighbors to some of them, and kept everyone who attended dressed (well, men were encouraged to take off their shirts, as he did). Others were men only, clothing optional. You knew what the rules were in advance based on the color of the light outside the door.

When I lived In Houston I was in my backyard doing a long piss scene with a buddy( we were spun ) had been playing for hours when I heard some rustling in the trees and saw the guy next door(who I thought was straight) sitting on a ladder naked with night vision binoculars. guess I found out what one neighbor thought

I used to have a townhouse with integral garage which doubled as the playroom. The neighbour just thought my bike alarm was over-sensitive, while what actually happened was that the bottom I had tied to the bike moved too much. Then there was my habit of washing the floor down at three in the morning...

I actually knew a guy in West Virginia who basically threw a party in his basement every weekend. He invited the neighbors to some of them, and kept everyone who attended dressed (well, men were encouraged to take off their shirts, as he did). Others were men only, clothing optional. You knew what the rules were in advance based on the color of the light outside the door.

Where were these parties when I was growing up in Wild & Wonderful, West Virginia?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest sickhog

I see a Top who has a playroom in his garage. We always enter the room in some state of undress or leather/ rubber, me wearing a pig mask, and go back and forth to the house with me in bondage, masked or plugged. Neighbours can see from their upstairs windows but He has never had complaints and I enjoy the exposure.