What does it feel like when you get a load?

nlsfn

There have been quite a few guys that have bred me and I didn't feel it. But I do have a couple of regular FB's that when they do shoot their loads in me, I can feel it. My question is, when you can feel the load, how does it feel to you? For me, I feel the wetness of it and it always feels cooler than my own body temp. My one regular FB never moans or grunts when he shoots it in me, but always asks if I'm ready for it. Then a couple of pumps later I get that cool wet feeling in me. Is it the same for you guys? Just curious.. :)

There have been quite a few guys that have bred me and I didn't feel it. But I do have a couple of regular FB's that when they do shoot their loads in me' date=' I can feel it. My question is, when you can feel the load, how does it feel to you? For me, I feel the wetness of it and it always feels cooler than my own body temp. My one regular FB never moans or grunts when he shoots it in me, but always asks if I'm ready for it. Then a couple of pumps later I get that cool wet feeling in me. Is it the same for you guys? Just curious.. :)[/quote']

What I feel, when I feel anything, is the rhythmic pulsating of the top's cock telling you your hole is filling up with his spunk. On a couple of occasions with tops who have powerful spurts I can actually feel his cum hitting against my colon! So fucking hot!

Guest ff-whole

I have never felt the cum spurting... Maybe slightly the pulsating dick, but if he pumped me heavy I don't even feel that....

I enjoy the cumm dripping out slowly and then I can start playing with it... Use it to lubricate my own dick with it.... Hmmmm.

For me there is no tactile sensation when a man breeds me different than if he was wearing a rubber, however, the mental feeling can be massive. If a top stealthed me I would hopefully have enjoyed the fuck but his breeding would go unnoticed and wasted. But when I'm being fucked and I am told that I will be bred it gets me into an excited state, especially if while being fucked I am told more than once, that I know I soon will have given my hole to a man to use and breed and at times will swoon and enter a headspace that is extremely relaxing and enjoyable. When I am told that he is shooting it triggers something in my head that can have me go into a dry orgasm type spams and sensation or if having swooned the feeling is more like being drugged into complete blissful peace. The absolute best is when I have the dry orgasm like feeling each time I am told and again when he finally unloads and then I collapse into that blissful state.

I've often felt cocks expanding and contracting when I'm getting bred. Also, if you're using just spit for lube, you feel a very noticeable change in slickness/sensation. Both are clear indicators you're getting spermed.

Piss enemas are a great way to take the eroticism of this further, as the sensations are much more pronounced.

Like a lot of you have already said, I rarely feel any physical sensations when a guy is breeding me. That said, there have been times where I've distinctly felt it. It is most often a warm spurt if he hits me in just the right place while he is cumming. Sometimes I can feel a pulse, but very rarely.

For the most part getting bred is a psychological feeling for me. Seeing my top climax, knowing he is putting his seed in me- it's all very fulfilling even if I can't physically feel it happening.

I have felt it a few times as he was pulsing in me while he cum.

I feel wetness with my latest FB.

And of course I can feel it leaking out and soaking my panties afterwards... (was hot feeling that while sitting at Outback having dinner and a few drinks the other night)

• 5 years later...
Guest FinalDL2021

I feel it from some guys, and not others. I think its because of the relative warmth of the cum, compared to my ass, or possibly the acidity, or a combination of both.