Married Bi Men into BBing?

Guest NSAFUCKBUD

Guest NSAFUCKBUD

Interesting in knowing if there are any men out there who are married to a woman, but love raw sex with men. I am new to this site and m4m sex. I have always played safe so far, but I am a top who would really love to let go for once in my life, abandon the condoms and spend an evening breeding as many holes as possible. I went to Steamworks in Berkeley a couple weeks ago and they happened to be hosting a Cum Union Party. FUCK! It was hot, but I couldn't bring myself to bareback. Much to my surprise there were several bottoms who let me fuck them with a glove. Have any of you married men given into the desire, and if so, what do you do to reduce the risk of becoming poz?

Married here and a total bottom. Been getting fucked bareback a few years now. Live in a smaller town and have regular fuckbuds. Been getting braver and braver with my fucking as of late and had some anonymous fucks. The more I get fucked raw the more I want.. Is a good thing I live where I do or I'm sure I'd be Poz by now.

• Upvote 2

I find married guys love to bareback. Actually they never ask status. One told me he love to fuck ass. His wife will not let him very often so when she does he makes him wear a rubber. With me he texts me. I clean out lube up and he then fucks me. He just loves to bareback and cum inside me. Of course I do too

• Upvote 3

I've been breeding a married mate for bout 2 years now. I never suit up and thats wot he likes - his mrs is the kind of lights-off man on top bird who got no idea how to satisfy him. I mount his ass every sunday morn and breed the fuck out of him! He grunts n moans like a bitch.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

I know many married men that engage in closed group bb sex. I actually encouraged the group to go bb and it was easy. make sure everyone says they are clean and then the mwm are all over it, and then are breeding and bred!

topping and bottoming with each other and me! a formerly married now single gay man with bi tendancies. ;-)

Married bi guy here, still fucking my wife a lot, and I love taking it bare. Nothing hotter for me than fucking her doggie style with a guys load up my ass. I've reached back and used it for lube in her pussy. For me to spread my legs and take a nice bare cock up my ass and then feel him shoot and to take his load is the ultimate in pleasure and intamacy between us. Fill me up and push it in deep.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Guest JizzDumpWI
Married bi guy here, still fucking my wife a lot, and I love taking it bare. Nothing hotter for me than fucking her doggie style with a guys load up my ass. I've reached back and used it for lube in her pussy. For me to spread my legs and take a nice bare cock up my ass and then feel him shoot and to take his load is the ultimate in pleasure and intamacy between us. Fill me up and push it in deep.

Presumably your wife is aware you're doing that? So that she is an active participant in the decision to take your potentially charged load? As long as it's all above board, I really don't have an issue. But if you're doing this stealthily with someone you supposedly love; that's pretty low...

Guest JizzDumpWI
Hi

married bi guy. Been trying to find my first bare cock to fuck me.why is it so hard to find?

Mike, similar message for you. At least be upfront with the woman you love that you intend to take bare cock. There is no such thing as safe bare. So whatever you get, you risk giving to her. If she is cool with that, no issue. But if you are stealthing her; then maybe you should spend sometime evaluating the relationship...

Guest JizzDumpWI
I know many married men that engage in closed group bb sex. I actually encouraged the group to go bb and it was easy. make sure everyone says they are clean and then the mwm are all over it, and then are breeding and bred!

topping and bottoming with each other and me! a formerly married now single gay man with bi tendancies. ;-)

I've enjoyed some of those times with you And.