Married Bi Men into BBing?

Guest NSAFUCKBUD

Mike, similar message for you. At least be upfront with the woman you love that you intend to take bare cock. There is no such thing as safe bare. So whatever you get, you risk giving to her. If she is cool with that, no issue. But if you are stealthing her; then maybe you should spend sometime evaluating the relationship...

Hi ye she knows she enjoys watching me gag on a big cock. We have spoke about my desire to be fucked bb and happy for me to try

Just cant find anyone CL is a waste of time.

I find that if you hook up with a guy from Adam4Adam or Manhunt or a similar site that even though they put safe sex only on their profile, a lot of them want to bareback anyway. I got barebacked by a guy who had safe sex on his profile but things got rolling and I just didn't mention condoms and his dick ended up breeding my ass.

Guest JizzDumpWI
Hi ye she knows she enjoys watching me gag on a big cock. We have spoke about my desire to be fucked bb and happy for me to try

Just cant find anyone CL is a waste of time.

Sorry, I know I have similar issues on CL. Very cool to be open in a relationship. I think as long as the two people can avoid or get past jealousy; being open about outside play can be enriching. Not part of the popular US culture; but I know a few who are open like you and your wife; me and my mate. Monogamy is just unnatural.

I played safe for years. Hooked up with another married guy about three years ago. He pressed his ass against my bare cock, and in it went. I figured if he didn't care, why should I. Fucked several married guys bare since then.

• 2 weeks later...

I just this week fucked a bi guy who just left a 23 yr marriage to a woman weeks ago. His pig cum hungry bottom ways are now in full flower. He took two of my loads and it was intensely hot. The idea of how badly he needs raw cock and how long he's sought it in secret is incredibly hot to me

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Married masculine versatile / bottom guy here. I am 48 yrs. old. Bear. 5'10" 210 lbs 6.5" cut. Hairy with shaved cock, hole, & back. Stock but not obese. Have loved the feel of cock in my ass but not a lot of experience - 8 guys raw in 25 years - only one I know of bred me for sure (neg top). Recently had the chance to take an undetectable load, but chickened out - I was worried about the risk to the - we fuck semi regularly without condoms. What do you married guys think about taking undetectable loads - can I do so without risk to the wife and the marriage?

Guest BtmByTheBay

Married male here too. My primary partner's a woman and she knows and is okay with and even encourages it. I got on PrEP earlier this year and I've never felt more free about getting to bottom bareback.