OTHER STD's-- Syphyllis, Hepatits C, Gonorrhea and Chlamydia

Guest NSAFUCKBUD

Guest NSAFUCKBUD

Hey Men:

I am going to head back to the Cum Union Parties in Palms Springs, San Francisco and Berkeley. What are the chances of catching an STD other than HIV at these parties? If I am not using a condom when I fuck is there any way to reduce the risk of catching STD's other than HIV?

It depends all on your exposure level. Topping one or two partners, its probably a somewhat low risk. Getting fucked in a sling for hours but anyone? You might as well schedule your clinic appointment ahead of time.

If you are neg, and healthy your risk is somewhat lower because your body can fight off small infections easier, if you are poz, and have low T-cells, theres a much greater chance of contracting anything.

All the doctors and other sources I have talked to have said that with normal unprotected anal sex, with lube, etc, the risk of HCV transmission is very low. However that risk increases dramatically if you are HIV poz, or if there is any blood contact as a top or bottom.